No announcement yet.

Actual Archery Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas ghost strings guarantee speed increase. Only 2 colors though white and camo

I put GAS on mine and this far like them the best of all I’ve shot

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Thanks for the great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Prime Nexus 4 and replaced the factory strings with BC Custom strings and keep the factory ones for backup.No problems with the factory ones but I wanted some color
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post
          I ordered a set of USA Custom Strings w/ speed nocks on ebay for an HTR. Saw it pickup 4 fps, but that is comparing end-of-life string speed to brand new string speed. I could not say what the old strings were
          Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Good info. Thanks!

Comment

I use the factory until they wear and break. My last bow had factory strings on it up until the day I got rid of it, 8 years...

The only thing I did notice was my string (as they aged) made me loose Feet Per Second on the arrow speed. Knowing that I will probably try to replace the string every 2 years up until I purchase a new bow again.

Comment

The only bow maker that I’ve been impressed with factory strings has been Hoyt. Their quality is solid, and even when they settle it takes minor adjustments to get back to proper spec.

If you have the money, a good aftermarket string is worth it. Between rogue, 60x, JBK, Winners choice, vapor trail, and America’s best, I’d have to say that my favorites have been Rogue and America’s best. Center serving is a big deal to me, and both of these companies have sent me strings that don’t require me to go back and re-serve them. Stretch is minimal when you use the right material, and I’ve really enjoyed the 452-x for minimal break in time and longevity.

Comment

Working...
              X