No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily overlooked but the Defense did a fantastic job w takeaways and putting pressure on the QB and getting stops when needed most. And it helps 2 of the 4 teams in the division are looking pretty ordinary. Exciting season so far we will see at the half way mark

Comment

Meanwhile in Houston.....40-0. 😄😃😄

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bowtech View Post
        Meanwhile in Houston.....40-0. 😄😃😄
        Houston has the baseball team dally got the foosball it’s all good

Comment

Injury free they could win the division. OT is already on a razor thin edge with #78 playing already at RT. He could be the worst OT in pro football. Fingers crossed T Smith stays healthy at LT.
          The defense is flyin around and knows what they are doing this year. I have a ex player that works in the personnel dept. He said last year was a complete cluster wad. He said Dan Quinn has everyones attention this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Injury free they could win the division. OT is already on a razor thin edge with #78 playing already at RT. He could be the worst OT in pro football. Fingers crossed T Smith stays healthy at LT.

The defense is flyin around and knows what they are doing this year. I have a ex player that works in the personnel dept. He said last year was a complete cluster wad. He said Dan Quinn has everyones attention this year.
            Worst OT in pro football? Show us on the doll where he hurt you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
              Worst OT in pro football? Show us on the doll where he hurt you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
              Hehe, Ok, one of the worst. Still must be ok to be in the NFL. He has never hurt me at all. Probably a great guy. He played all last year because of TSmiths injury. Got replaced by a guard after a while. Collins went down and he had to play RT. Slap on some film/video and its glaring. I never thought he would be back on the roster. Just my opinion. Keep an eye on him for a quarter or two. See what you think.
              Go Cowboys!

Comment

Hehe, Ok, one of the worst. Still must be ok to be in the NFL. He has never hurt me at all. Probably a great guy. He played all last year because of TSmiths injury. Got replaced by a guard after a while. Collins went down and he had to play RT. Slap on some film/video and its glaring. I never thought he would be back on the roster. Just my opinion. Keep an eye on him for a quarter or two. See what you think.
                Go Cowboys!

All the talk Ive seen about him is that he is leaps and bounds ahead of last year. Like he flipped a switch. I know you know Oline, so I'm just curious if you are going by last year's reports or this year's watchings?

Comment

Saw this on the Twitterz......

Zeke: power/quick/great blocker

Pollard: elusive/fast/great hands

We don’t have to run one down to build the other one up, they are both great.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    All the talk Ive seen about him is that he is leaps and bounds ahead of last year. Like he flipped a switch. I know you know Oline, so I'm just curious if you are going by last year's reports or this year's watchings?
                    I hope your right and the experts are right. He didnt play the first game I watched. I didnt get to watch the other two.
                    Yesterday I noticed him on a few run plays where he was stumbling around. One TE motion,TE&OT counter where the TE kicked the DE out. 78 knows to be looking for the mlb to be scraping over the top from the inside and he logs him or who ever shows from the inside. He runs thru the hole looking outside into space and the RB got blasted.
                    His pass pro wasnt bad at all yesterday. Once again I hope yall are right.
                    Super bowl bound!
                    Go Cowboys!

Comment

I hope your right and the experts are right. He didnt play the first game I watched. I didnt get to watch the other two.
                      Yesterday I noticed him on a few run plays where he was stumbling around. One TE motion,TE&OT counter where the TE kicked the DE out. 78 knows to be looking for the mlb to be scraping over the top from the inside and he logs him or who ever shows from the inside. He runs thru the hole looking outside into space and the RB got blasted.
                      His pass pro wasnt bad at all yesterday. Once again I hope yall are right.
                      Super bowl bound!
                      Go Cowboys!

I hope THEY are right. I've been watching him and his pass pro seems better than what the experts described last year when he was named the starter. Zeke/Pollard are getting some good holes on that side as well. Zekes big run was on that side with Zach. Hopefully he continues to get better. The pothead will be back soon so maybe 78 can be a serviceable swing tackle
                      Last edited by Smart; 10-04-2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          you're fired up. Been a couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            28% of Dak's completions yesterday were for touchdowns. He is playing terrific and even showed he could still run when the pocket collapsed yesterday.

Amari is elite - what concentration to pull that pass in and stay in bounds. It shouldn't hurt when they get Gallop, Lawrence, and Lael back from injury.

Now we are going from just winning the NFC "Least" to probably able to hang in with anyone in the league (including Tampa and Kansas City). Lots of football to play and have to stay healthy but man is this entertaining!
                            Dak is out there ballin. He had a great start before his injury but no he has a lift team behind him

Comment

Real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ESPN reporting Cowboys have waived Jalen (sp?) Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X