I am lookin to buy snake boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Ok I've had most brands. What is the most BREATHABLE snake boot on the market?
    Fishing

I can’t imagine any of them doing their job and being breathable.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Fishing

I can’t imagine any of them doing their job and being breathable.
      Lol. I like the lace-ups; However, they seem to be the hottest!

I've had Chips, Irish Setter, Danners, and LaCrosse. Never have bought the same pair twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
        Lol. I like the lace-ups; However, they seem to be the hottest!

I've had Chips, Irish Setter, Danners, and LaCrosse. Never have bought the same pair twice.
        My only complaint woth my chips is getting them off after wearing them all day in the heat. It’s a chore. But I like them better than the zipper one. They need to offer zippers on every model

Comment

justin snake boots ,have lasted me a long time

Comment

Well, a big thanks to Burnadell for selling me brand new Justin boots that just arrived today. They are awesome and should take care of me for years. Very comfortable.

This morning, we were driving through needville and came across a series of garage sales. Driving past one, my wife says " look, there are some snake boots". So, we checked them out and they were too small for me and a wee bit roomy for my wife but since she doesn't search and recon like me, just fine. They were Chippewa for $60 and very little wear.

So, our search for quality snake boots is over and I want to thank y'all for helping out. Take care.

Comment

Well I was gonna say that Gov X is having a sell

Comment

On the Chipps, if you take the time to break them in correctly then they won't blister your feet. I can walk all day in mine without issues. I have had mine for 15 years, but from the start they were comfortable, they are the waterproof ones and with a little leather cleaner/conditioner they still look pretty good...LOL

However I will agree a boot jack is most def. needed to get those puppies off, of course I use one on all my boots that aren't lace up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                  I don’t understand why people wear snake boots.
                  Guess you don't get the vac either.

Comment

Chips are great once they're broke in. Just got mine resoled this year. 8 years and counting.

Comment

Working...
                    X