No announcement yet.

Sports... Anyone missing them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss watching Golf.I think they canceled the Derby too.Haven't missed one in years.I like going to Ranger games,and was pretty geeked up over the new stadium.So yeah,I miss sports.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm missing the hell out of watching my boy play the game he loves. Life without baseball sucks.

As for pro sports, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Reading more and more speculation that football season will be cancelled.
        Oh hail! There goes Jerrah's super bowl chances

Comment

I’m just missing it for my son. He was really really excited for his first year of t-ball. We had 2 practices and he was loving it....

Comment

College baseball, you **** right I am.

Comment

They are seriously showing NBA players playing video games against each other on ESPN. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Yep I miss sports of all ages and levels. Nothing like stopping by a park and watching 15 minutes of prime coach pitch baseball. If that does not make you laugh and smile you have probably never done it. HS sports I watch all, college I watch most, pro level I watch. I have a hard time watching the Tiger King instead of the Astros. I guess some of us are built different. I like competition. Some don’t

There is nothing like swinging by the ballpark to watch some coach pitch. I miss March Madness, The Masters, HS track, and the Astros. Sports celebrates man’s accomplishments while the rest of the news is fine with reporting its failures. I miss sports a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well since it is my job. I just started a brand new golf program at Blinn this Fall. We were playing really well and had won our first tournament the week before it was all called off. The kids were buying into the team being greater than them on every shot. We would have won our Regional tournament easily and most likely got a bid to the National Tournament.
                    I miss the kids and the competing daily in practice and tournaments.
                    There are 3 of us on our lease that are coaches. Its interesting. One is a middle school coordinator in Cedar Park. One is a head baseball coach at OU and myself at the Junior College level. We never talk from January to June because were all busy. Now we talk daily because were all kinda lost!

Comment

I missed March Madness, but other than that I just miss watching my Grand Kids playing softball and baseball.

Comment

I was really looking forward to my grandson's first T ball season...Oh, on TV, yeah I miss curling.

Comment

I miss watching the LPGA. Legs and boobies! The PGA is just a bunch of boobs.

Comment

No

Comment

I do. Mainly kids sports. All my cousins are from 10 YO to 16 YO and were big into sports of all kinds. My son loves going to the ballpark and playing while watching, “ball.”

Comment

Miss watching and attending College Baseball games with my Family.

Comment

Working...
                                X