No announcement yet.

Who’s growing a virus beard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to but had to shave it off too much grey. It is weird. My goatee looks fine but my cheeks are mostly grey with a little dark hair.

Rick

Comment

If I did then people would definitely think I was sick.

Comment

Hmmm...not sure...haven't even looked in a while...

Comment

Already had a trimmed beard, but haven't shaved or trimmed it in 3 weeks or so. It's getting burley quick. Told my boss lady i may actually shave it some and come back looking like Sam Elliott. It'll probably be long enough, I've already lost sight of my upper lip

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

Beards are actually nasty no matter how many times you was it a day according to the CDC. and that was along time before Covid-19. I shaved mine many years ago not because of the CDC it was getting too gray and made me look older than I was.

Comment

I've had a beard since I was old enough to grow one. I just don't like shaving or getting hair cuts so I don't do it.

Comment

No beard for me as I don't want to look older than I am.

Comment

Me and I know I'm old!

Comment

Started, no. Haven’t trimmed it up tho

Click image for larger version

Name:	2D13F477-0A5A-43C1-ADCE-2BEC5B540CB8.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	24613318

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Wasn't there a recent report out that said beards hold the virus around your mouth area longer.....
                    Yeah well there has been ALOT of misinformation tossed out there.

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                    Beards are actually nasty no matter how many times you was it a day according to the CDC. and that was along time before Covid-19. I shaved mine many years ago not because of the CDC it was getting too gray and made me look older than I was.
                    That is a load of horse crap. And basically ignores all of the evolutionary evidence. Body hair is a protectant. Why do you think you grow hair in your most vulnerable areas?

Furthermore there is evidence that beards promote a biome for a symbiotic bacteria with anti-microbial benefits.

My beard is far cleaner than the phone you hold up to your face 15 mins after you were texting on it while taking a deuce in a public restroom

Comment

From a lady’s perspective, I’ll
                      Just say this: there are times when I like them, and areas where I do n’t.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        Ummm, too vague. Going to need clarification. Lol

Just kidding.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Coming in HOT!

Comment

I thought you had to have grass on the field to play

Comment

Masks start at work on Monday. Shaved today for the first time in about two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                                Masks start at work on Monday. Shaved today for the first time in about two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Stinks you still have to report to campus. Glad there have been no confirmed cases

Comment

Working...
                                X