Clear All

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by gametracker View Post
      PM sent
      Pm returned. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        I wanna thank Pat(snow flake killa) for his donation and Jeremy (DPElite) for his! This is all gonna be truly a blessing for these kids!

Your very welcome bubba [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those buying tix via PayPal. Dont forget to add Mike's boys name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I know brother. It's the least we could do to support the kids in our community. Our girls raised chickens and steers and I know the hardwork that goes into the program. Good luck to y'all.
            Curt,

If we ever meet all rounds are on me. You are one of the most stand up guys on here that I can see! Good on ya brother

Comment

I picked up 10. Let us know if some of the kids are having trouble getting their numbers for reimbursement. Spreading the love, makes TBH what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                I picked up 10. Let us know if some of the kids are having trouble getting their numbers for reimbursement. Spreading the love, makes TBH what it is.

Got you buddy and thanks! Just so everyone understands each kid will get the same amount of money. Each family is responsible for getting a minimum of 20 but all proceeds will be divided equally among all kids. If you sell 20 or 200 it doesn't matter. The more tickets each family sells, the more money all the kids will get in the end

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Got you buddy and thanks! Just so everyone understands each kid will get the same amount of money. Each family is responsible for getting a minimum of 20 but all proceeds will be divided equally among all kids. If you sell 20 or 200 it doesn't matter. The more tickets each family sells, the more money all the kids will get in the end

Got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post

x2

Comment

Waiting on the rest of the family to get up. I know we are in, just not sure how many yet.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                          Waiting on the rest of the family to get up. I know we are in, just not sure how many yet.
                          Awesome we appreciate it!
                          Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Sent.

I got you Justin and thanks again bud!

Comment

PM sent, in for 10, if there's another kid that needs help to get his/her 20 be good to make sure all the kids get their minimum. Think that's what Target P was referring to since you mentioned they had to sell at least 20..

Comment

Originally posted by RedArrow View Post
                              PM sent, in for 10, if there's another kid that needs help to get his/her 20 be good to make sure all the kids get their minimum. Think that's what Target P was referring to since you mentioned they had to sell at least 20..
                              Got it thank you and God bless! We will make sure all the kids get there 20. You guys are awesome and dont have to worry about that.

Comment

Done.................

Comment

Working...
                                X