• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank Installed
    Attached Files

Comment

beautiful truck following this!!!!!

Comment

Hope I can get the core support out tonight. Motors going in tomorrow.

Comment

Waiting on the mailman to show. Howell harness, tuned ECM, Fuel lines, fuel filter and transmission mounting hardware. Gave all the specs to the harness manufacturer, hope it’s as easy to install as they make it sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Waiting on the mailman to show. Howell harness, tuned ECM, Fuel lines, fuel filter and transmission mounting hardware. Gave all the specs to the harness manufacturer, hope it’s as easy to install as they make it sound.
            Have a buddy that just used the same harness on a LS 6.2 jeep swap out. It took him awhile but he said it wasn't difficult just time consuming.

Comment

Man I have missed this so far. Looks awesome and can’t wait to see the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                Have a buddy that just used the same harness on a LS 6.2 jeep swap out. It took him awhile but he said it wasn't difficult just time consuming.
                I’ve got help for 2 days to get this done. Hope it’s not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                  Man I have missed this so far. Looks awesome and can’t wait to see the progress.
                  Thank you sir.

Comment

That thing will be a Hemi Killer for sure. Sure is purdy. One thing I wonder is why you haven't added an "X" pipe in the exhaust. Them Gen III motors with cathedral port heads like that X pipe for better scavenging and helps the torque a lot on low end and HP on top end. Any idea where you will be on horsepower?
                    500+ maybe?

Oh BTW, that is a nice job they did on them heads. A good head job is the best bang for the buck and can make even so so cams perform much better. Heads are a major choke point for most engines. Money well spent.
                    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 06-13-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      That thing will be a Hemi Killer for sure. Sure is purdy. One thing I wonder is why you haven't added an "X" pipe in the exhaust. Them Gen III motors with cathedral port heads like that X pipe for better scavenging and helps the torque a lot on low end and HP on top end. Any idea where you will be on horsepower?
                      500+ maybe?
                      The bet I have is 500 HP for 500.00. I took the over.

Comment

Did you by chance get the flow charts for the heads?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Did you by chance get the flow charts for the heads?
                          I’ve got them in a folder yessir. Slick Rick Racing Heads did them for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            I’ve got them in a folder yessir. Slick Rick Racing Heads did them for me.
                            Curious minds would like to know numbers
                            300 cfm @ .550 lift would be ideal on intakes with 200+ on exhaust
                            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 06-13-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

What did you use on the frame? Just a gloss Krylon or some other can spray or did you use a gun?

Comment

From your head pictures it looks to me like they removed any shrouding from around the valve seats and the valve guide bosses in the port runners have been cleaned up and reduced obstruction. Nice CNC work in the combustion chambers. I like the satin finish in the ports. Helps keep fuel atomized for better mix and burn.

Now for some good exhaust to pull all that power out

Comment

Working...
                                X