ATV repair shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV repair shops?

Any decent, reliable, reasonable ATV repair shops along a route thru Rotan, Roby, Aspermont, Abilene and Temple along HWY 36 from Abilene to Temple
    Have a 2015 Artic Cat 500 that needs some work. Will crank but no start. Afraid mouses may have had lunch on some wiring. Thanks.

Absolutely no suggestions?

Comment

I haven't found any in Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
        I haven't found any in Temple.

If you do, let me know. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know the best atv/motorcycle mech..He's near Ft.Worth though.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have spark?

Comment

Originally posted by Steves ATV View Post
              Do you have spark?
              Not sure. A friend of mine went down a month or so ago and charged the battery and said it would crank but not start. I have not had a chance to go down due to our move.

Comment

If you don't mind the zap, you can hold on the spark boot will hitting the start button. You'll know for sure

Comment

Abilene radiator and Air Conditiong does a bunch of work on ATV's..May be worth a call

Comment

There is an excellent one in Belton right behind M&B automotive. Young guy with alot of experience. Seems to be very honest. Lynch's Off-Road Motorsports Repair. I have personally used him two times on two different Kawasaki mules and all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                      There is an excellent one in Belton right behind M&B automotive. Young guy with alot of experience. Seems to be very honest. Lynch's Off-Road Motorsports Repair. I have personally used him two times on two different Kawasaki mules and all is good.
                      Just used them on a Polaris XP 1000. Very, very satisfied. Took it in Monday Morning, got it back Tuesday afternoon. Serviced and replaced the belt. I will use them again for sure. Got to get my Artic Cat 500 to them from our deer lease to see why it will not start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Any decent, reliable, reasonable ATV repair shops along a route thru Rotan, Roby, Aspermont, Abilene and Temple along HWY 36 from Abilene to Temple

Have a 2015 Artic Cat 500 that needs some work. Will crank but no start. Afraid mouses may have had lunch on some wiring. Thanks.

Try Smith & Sons in Clyde (on the east side of Abilene)

Super nice folks, they are an Arctic Cat dealer. Also Kioti tractor.

At Smith & Son Farm Equipment, we have the best selection of farm equipment for sale. Call or visit our dealership in Clyde, TX.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                          This is great to know. Thanks!

Comment

Sorry can't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                              I know the best atv/motorcycle mech..He's near Ft.Worth though.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                              Info please?

Comment

Working...
                              X