No announcement yet.

Asf ez-feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a deal. I like the guys on here that make ones like this but at $200 less I’d have to go ASF.

Comment

Will all the Bucees have them for this price?

Comment

Dang that's a lot cheaper than the 600 pounder I bought.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought and put out 3 of the Stand & Fill ASF units and the only problem I see with them is I wish they would have placed wire underneath the feeder to allow the corn to fall through the wire and not have to slide down the sides of the metal that is on them now. I have seen cows, coons, pigs and deer around these feedrse for the last month with now problems!

When yu say a lot cheaper than the 600#'er, what price are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            I just bought and put out 3 of the Stand & Fill ASF units and the only problem I see with them is I wish they would have placed wire underneath the feeder to allow the corn to fall through the wire and not have to slide down the sides of the metal that is on them now. I have seen cows, coons, pigs and deer around these feedrse for the last month with now problems!

When yu say a lot cheaper than the 600#'er, what price are you looking at?
            If I remember right, it was 599

Comment

Ha Ha. Not a lot cheaper. I paid $600 for my last stand & fill.

Comment

Buddy has the one with wired bottom, he wishes it has the bottom metal plate. Corn typically stays under feeder.

QUOTE=Mudslinger;13503253]I just bought and put out 3 of the Stand & Fill ASF units and the only problem I see with them is I wish they would have placed wire underneath the feeder to allow the corn to fall through the wire and not have to slide down the sides of the metal that is on them now. I have seen cows, coons, pigs and deer around these feedrse for the last month with now problems!

When yu say a lot cheaper than the 600#'er, what price are you looking at?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                  Says 600lbs in post above.
                  Ah good eye

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Ha Ha. Not a lot cheaper. I paid $600 for my last stand & fill.
                    You misunderstood, the price of the feeder in the Op's post is 399 for 600 pounder. Cheaper than the 599 I paid.

Comment

Closeup
                      Attached Files

Comment

Is that complete. I would think that price is without the timer, battery and solar charger. Never saw anything ASF built that was reasonably priced.

Comment

[QUOTE=bbqfan5909;13503329]Buddy has the one with wired bottom, he wishes it has the bottom metal plate. Corn typically stays under feeder.

He must not have a target rich environment. Corn never stays under my feeder at any feed time. The new AS stand and fill with plate are lower to ground which makes it harder imo to get under. Have a friend who has a plate type and has tons of pictures of coons hanging on it scraping the left overs off metal plate. I’ve got the wired cage bottom and have no pictures of coons.
                          Axis, hogs, and deer eat every kernel at every feeding so they leave nothing for coons so they don’t show up lol Notice the axis buck with horns with head under feeder plenty of clearance
                          Last edited by mason bowhunter; 09-04-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Is that complete. I would think that price is without the timer, battery and solar charger. Never saw anything ASF built that was reasonably priced.
                            Comes with it all.

Comment

Value, price and quality raised by $300.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Value, price and quality raised by $300.[emoji23]

Is that a Lamco or a Lame-o Jason. Can’t tell if that’s a c or an e.....

Comment

Working...
                                X