What is so special about Taco Casa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is so special about Taco Casa?

One just opened up in Nacogdoches and the parking lot is full and there is about 8 cars lined up at the drive thru. It's not like it is the only place here to get a taco.

Nothing special in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
      One just opened up in Nacogdoches and the parking lot is full and there is about 8 cars lined up at the drive thru. It's not like it is the only place here to get a taco.
      Sweet Tea, Super Burrito, Chilada, and to top it off Casa Delites!

Comment

Sweet Tea about it.

Comment

We don't have one in tyler, but if I go to canton or Corsicana I gotta stop in and get some.

Comment

Their service is usually good, and it's clean. The food is pretty plain jane though.

Comment

We have one in Bryan The people that run it are supper nice They know my first name.
              Service is very quick The super taco and tea is all I need. Out the door for around $5.00

Comment

I learned that they are not all on the same level. I have no idea where they got their beef at the Calera,Oklahoma location, but it was horrible. That's being conservative. And I wasn't alone during that visit.

Comment

I like Fuzzy's in Nac better.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                    I learned that they are not all on the same level. I have no idea where they got their beef at the Calera,Oklahoma location, but it was horrible. That's being conservative. And I wasn't alone during that visit.
                    Not every day you see "Calera" mentioned anywhere. I didn't know Taco Casa had a place there?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Casa is great! Great burritos.....dang good meat and awesome sauce.....

That being said probably not any better than a good taco from a lot of places

Comment

they have very bland food. I refuse to spend any money there. Just has no flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post

Your first problem was stopping in Calera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Your first problem was stopping in Calera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Agreed. Heck, just stopping at that Texaco or whatever it is or was, was an experience in itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X