• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    So far I have added:

Front and rear bumpers
    Front and rear windows
    Lights, lots of them. 50" light bar, 22" light bar, 2- 6" light bars (currently not working), 4 cubes aiming backwards and to the sides, and rick lights in the cab as cab lights and under the fenders

Dukes of hazzard horn (broke in deep water)

Removable fishing pole holder

USB charger
    Extra cigarette lighter

Turtlebox speaker

Perko switch

S3 heavy duty springs

Removable high seat and a removable redneck quack rack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Where did you mount the dukes of hazard horn?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Where did you mount the dukes of hazard horn?
      Drivers side behind the back seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
        Drivers side behind the back seat.

Perfect!!! that’s gonna drive my yuppy sister in law crazy

Comment

Has anyone installed a back windshield with a probox top? I have a probox top on my Can Am and am looking for a back windshield. The standard windshields will not work

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            How'd they work?

Just put them on today, seem to be a good fit and strong. Have 4 handles in the perfect spots now- I recommend them. Also decided on the under middle seat gun mounts. Just bought the atv holders and mounted them to some wood I had lying around. Painted the wood with some flat black spray paint to match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post

Thats what im going to do with mine more than likely. I may have a couple peices of flat plate laying around but if i cant find them wood it is! Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Thats what im going to do with mine more than likely. I may have a couple peices of flat plate laying around but if i cant find them wood it is! Looks good.
                  Flat plate is what I'm thinking of too. Going to measure the pattern this weekend. And bought the cam type holders.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post

Making mine. I've got some 1/4 plastic that I think will use for the base. What bolts did you use to secure it to the seat frame?

Comment

50” lightbar across the front and in the process of wiring in some cubes at the top of the cage facing the rear.

Quad boss windshield (flips down so it becomes half windshield) and Super ATV tinted rear window. It can be difficult at time to see through the rear window at night. It seems like it picks up glares/reflects.

Mine came with a Can Am rood, front bumper and winch. I mounted a front receiver hitch for my road feeder and have a Kolpin (I think) vertical floor mount that I need to install.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                        50” lightbar across the front and in the process of wiring in some cubes at the top of the cage facing the rear.

Quad boss windshield (flips down so it becomes half windshield) and Super ATV tinted rear window. It can be difficult at time to see through the rear window at night. It seems like it picks up glares/reflects.

Mine came with a Can Am rood, front bumper and winch. I mounted a front receiver hitch for my road feeder and have a Kolpin (I think) vertical floor mount that I need to install.

Got a pick. Have a 50" light bar and windshield, not sure my brackets will work with the windshield. Would like to see how yours is.

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                          Flat plate is what I'm thinking of too. Going to measure the pattern this weekend. And bought the cam type holders.
                          Bought the same ones and found some flat plate here st the shop. Just need to drill and paint...may get it powder coated.

Comment

Got a pick. Have a 50" light bar and windshield, not sure my brackets will work with the windshield. Would like to see how yours is.

I found some roll cage clamp ons on eBay. No drilling required.

I think I had to use 2-3 washers to act as a spacer or the windshield would have hit the lightbar when trying to flip up. I had to trim just a hair off the side of the windshield where the brackets are.

Comment

Making mine. I've got some 1/4 plastic that I think will use for the base. What bolts did you use to secure it to the seat frame?
                              Not sure the exact size I used, I bought several big metal screws and used the ones that were a little bigger than the pre drilled holes in the metal frame under seat. I screwed the top two into the pre drilled holes. The bottom two screws I had to drill new holes to get the metal screws to take

Comment

What tire pressure are y’all running? I have the HD10 XT. Rt now I have 12lbs in the front and 15 in the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X