Interestingly Supspicious Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interestingly Supspicious Video

Supposedly this is the dude that started the rioting.. First to break windows..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCb17RjUTQ"]Suspicious Man Breaks Window & Starts Minneapolis Riot - YouThttps://youtu.be/tYCb17RjUTQube[/ame]
    Last edited by PondPopper; 05-29-2020, 11:25 PM.

Comment

ANTIFA would be my bet. Bussed in by Soros and company.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Supposedly this is the dude that started the rioting.. First to break windows..

Suspicious Man Breaks Window & Starts Minneapolis Riot - YouThttps://youtu.be/tYCb17RjUTQube

This makes my blood boil and I couldn’t give two chits about what’s going on but these people need to be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          This makes my blood boil and I couldn’t give two chits about what’s going on but these people need to be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          He definitely needs to be apprehended and interrogated..... This country is a crazy place these days..

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            ANTIFA would be my bet. Bussed in by Soros and company.
            My first thought as well.

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post
              this makes my blood boil and i couldn’t give two chits about what’s going on but these people need to be shot 2 or 3 times.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
              fify

Comment

A tweet I read this morning from Houston saying almost all the damage being done was by white people. Also find it curious that stacks of bricks are being left on street corners.

Comment

Since when do emt's wear bullet proof vests(the one's that loaded him in the ambulance)Police cars have police on the license plate now?Strange

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be pretty crazy if it was him in the video! I highly doubt it but it did cross my mind. Same build, same walk, same face profile and similar black gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                      Since when do emt's wear bullet proof vests(the one's that loaded him in the ambulance)Police cars have police on the license plate now?

Unfortunately, it is actually fairly common practice for medics to be issued vests nowadays. If a scene sounds like it has the potential to be dangerous, you have the option to put them on to protect yourself. It’s crazy, but it’s the world we live in now.

Comment

True..
                        I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist,but I wouldn't put anything past these crazy liberal democrats.What better way to turn minority republicans into changing their party affiliation,than a "race war".

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          A tweet I read this morning from Houston saying almost all the damage being done was by white people. Also find it curious that stacks of bricks are being left on street corners.
                          Again... It's ANTIFA

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                            True..
                            I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist,but I wouldn't put anything past these crazy liberal democrats.What better way to turn minority republicans into changing their party affiliation,than a "race war".

Don't confuse leftists (extremists) with liberals though... No one hates liberals more than the leftists.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              Again... It's ANTIFA
                              Twitter seems to be split along party lines as usual. Right says antifa, left says undercover cops posing as antifa.

Comment

Working...
                              X