Those familiar with eotechs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those familiar with eotechs

What model is this and what is it worth? I know nothing about them, never considered one.

Looks like a 512. Is there a NV button or just up/down?

I'd say $300 range judging by condition in the pics and if it comes with the original box.

Comment

I’d say a 512 as well. Keith is right on with value. $275-325 low to high.

Comment

Pretty sure there is a NV button but I'll need to look again. It is my buddies, it was on an AR he bought and he wants to me to sell it so he can buy a scope from me.

Thanks

Comment

post a picture of the controls

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
            I will as soon as I get my hands on it again.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
              Finally got back by his house. No NV button

Comment

Call Eotech with the serial number. At one time they had a recall on several of their scopes. I got full retail value check. I not sure that they are still doing this.

Comment

There were crazy numbers of fakes out and about as well. Make sure it’s only red and not red or green. Also, check that the dot doesn’t move if you move your head around.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                    There were crazy numbers of fakes out and about as well. Make sure it’s only red and not red or green. Also, check that the dot doesn’t move if you move your head around.
                    It is red only. Based on all the stuff I can find on spotting a fake I think this one is real. If it is fake it is a well done fake. That was the first thing I started looking at since I don't know the true history behind it. I will check with eotech before I sell it though.

Comment

Contact Eotech and have them send you a check. They had a gov lawsuit filed against them due to the sights not holding zero. I promptly sent mine back. I think the check was around 400 dollars or so. All 512's have been recalled.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                        Contact Eotech and have them send you a check. They had a gov lawsuit filed against them due to the sights not holding zero. I promptly sent mine back. I think the check was around 400 dollars or so. All 512's have been recalled.
                        Best I can tell that all ended in 2017

Comment

Working...
                        X