Syria using Chemical weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    This is not the first time this has happened in the Middle East nor will it be the last. Going back to biblical times mass killings have happened there. Nothing or no one is gonna change it. The ones that try to will only succeed in burying their soldiers in vain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100% with the above!

There problem with sending our Soldiers is our hands are so tied, the American population can't stomach what needs to be done in war. If you send Soldiers allow them to fight the fight and keep the media out. It is what it is I've done what I needed to do down range it's a travesty what happened here but I'm not going to sit and arm chair quarterback what needs to happen or should happen.

Comment

This is not the first time this has happened in the Middle East nor will it be the last. Going back to biblical times mass killings have happened there. Nothing or no one is gonna change it. The ones that try to will only succeed in burying their soldiers in vain.

Sadly I agree

Comment

Sadly, I agree with this. ^^^^

Comment

Hitler was none of our business either for a long time until it became abundantly clear that we would have to get involved at some point and the longer we waited the stronger and more confident Hitler became. There are no easy answers but doing the right thing has always been the hardest thing. The mindset of the American people will be the first thing that would need to be changed and for the vast majority of them that would happen if we fought to win by using an overwhelming use of force that will break the will of the enemy to want to fight. These regimes around the world act the way they do because they have not been dealt with in that manner. Take Japan for example...they haven't acted the way they did since the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Hitler was none of our business either for a long time until it became abundantly clear that we would have to get involved at some point and the longer we waited the stronger and more confident Hitler became. There are no easy answers but doing the right thing has always been the hardest thing. The mindset of the American people will be the first thing that would need to be changed and for the vast majority of them that would happen if we fought to win by using an overwhelming use of force that will break the will of the enemy to want to fight. These regimes around the world act the way they do because they have not been dealt with in that manner. Take Japan for example...they haven't acted the way they did since the big one.

You can't compare Assad and Syria to Hitler and Germany. That's totally absurd.

Comment

You can't compare Assad and Syria to Hitler and Germany. That's totally absurd.

Here here

Comment

What I am saying is that doing the right thing isn't easy and if these regimes would get a real ace whopping then they would straighten up. As long as they are allowed to do as they please then they will. I am not comparing Hitler and Assad directly to one another based upon levels of aggression or war crimes but they operate from the same mindset of believing they can do what they want with little if any real consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                  American in me says it aint our business, Christian in me says we need to do something, especially after seeing those babies lay lifeless.
                  Ditto.
                  Conflicted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

its hard to turn your back on people that need help.

we, by far, have the worlds best military (certainly the biggest military budget). if anyone should help shouldn't it be us?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post

we, by far, have the worlds best military (certainly the biggest military budget). if anyone should help shouldn't it be us?

No. That sort of foreign policy will lead to the demise of the US. Who will help then?

The Roman Empire fell because its resources were spread too thin, we would do well to learn from their end

Comment

Yeah. Key word. Military. It's time that's what we used it for and not a World Police Force.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          No. That sort of foreign policy will lead to the demise of the US. Who will help then?

The Roman Empire fell because its resources were spread too thin, we would do well to learn from their end
                          what about ww2?

Comment

what about ww2?

We were bombed by the Japanese. I don't wanna have get into a whole history lesson here...

Comment

What is one American soldiers life worth?

We will be fighting them here soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Assimilation is what destroyed the Roman Empire 👍

Comment

Working...
                                X