Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    I don't see post mature. He looks like a 5.5-6.5 yr old. Our 7.5+ deer get real boxy looking.

:
    Thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      That said I’m out on the thread because I don’t really care. I think it’s weird but to each their own. Great buck op hope your friend and not the neighbors kill him. [emoji1303]
      It is quite comical that I am getting **** on this thread and this is literally happening on the same forum [emoji23]

I thought you didn't care about this thread? But yet your still here posting on it

Heck of a Buck, I hope your friend gets him

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
        I thought you didn't care about this thread? But yet your still here posting on it

Heck of a Buck, I hope your friend gets him

Honestly just because of these **** tapatalk notifications I keep getting. Plus I like to keep the guys who are butt hurt stirred up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Incredible buck!

Comment

This morning.

Comment

Honestly just because of these **** tapatalk notifications I keep getting. Plus I like to keep the guys who are butt hurt stirred up lol

Way to ruin a good thread,sit down an put the shut in the up!keep posting Roeco😎

Comment

So, you could pretty much just keep scrolling, keep your trap shut and stop being a ****** bag pretty much? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
                  So, you could pretty much just keep scrolling, keep your trap shut and stop being a ****** bag pretty much? Right?

I’m not being a ****** bag. It’s weird. That’s my opinion. I’m not the one who talked **** and deleted it. I mean you could have kept scrolling too right?? [emoji8]

Comment

I’m not being a ****** bag. It’s weird. That’s my opinion. I’m not the one who talked **** and deleted it. I mean you could have kept scrolling too right?? [emoji8]

Ok! We get it! That’s your opinion, especially since you’ve stated it like 47 times. Move on! Those of us that don’t question the integrity, ethics, morals, honesty of Roscoe know what’s going on here and would really appreciate if you’d just move on.

Comment

Great pictures! Love seeing these big bucks.. post hard antler pics later please sir!

Comment

VEry nice buck!

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
                          Great pictures! Love seeing these big bucks.. post hard antler pics later please sir!
                          If he’s still hanging around after he sheds I’ll for sure post them up.

Comment

Mystery solved. This buck is in a pen. I saw him yesterday on a check up visit. He is out west of Weatherford.

Comment

not sure on score since he is still in velvet...he will not have the mass or look at big once that comes off. I think he will level out around 170ish. I have had several bucks like this on camera and they appear huge in velvet then just big once they shed the velvet. Until you see them live on the hoof then they are huge again...lol. Great deer keep posting pics as long as he allows you to video him.

Comment

I say your spot on being in the 170's rubbed out. Great deer for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X