X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought this was very cool

This probably would not happen in today's world LOL
    Attached Files

Could you imagine if this happened today? Minds would literally EXPLODE.

Comment

i wish my bus driver woulda done this lmao!

Comment

Id hate to see what would happen to someone for doing that in today's society.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          Could you imagine if this happened today? Minds would literally EXPLODE.
          Headlines would go nuts about kids suffering PSTD and all sorts of crap. I'd like to see it happen

Comment

That was a much better world.

Comment

Sometimes I wish we would get back to a point where things like this are ok again

Comment

Me and my bus driver talked deer every single day on our drive out through the big woods, but this is a little different lol

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Sometimes I wish we would get back to a point where things like this are ok again
                  I hate that I missed these times.....heck, things were much better 10-20 yrs ago even....seemed like 2008 was a real turning point

Comment

My buddies and I used to leave guns in our trucks in the high school parking lot, so we could leave straight from there to go hunt. This was very common, and the school didn't give a rat's *** about it. Nobody ever shot up the school either.

Comment

Completely unacceptable and disgusting.

Heat from the engine will ruin the meat.

Comment

We used to get off the bus and run home, change and grab our guns. We'd head back to the bus stop and wait for the elementary kids to get dropped off. We'd get back on the bus with our guns, while there were still little kids on the bus! She'd take us to the edge of town and drop us off. Those were the good ol' days for sure!

Comment

Man those were the good ol days !
                          People would have a stroke these days if they saw this.

Comment

I always love looking at that picture . I think it’s awesome. I would of thought I had the coolest bus driver.
                            It’s very sad but in today’s Snow Flake world there would be outrage The bus driver would be looking for a new job after he got out of jail. And he would have to pay for all the students mental health issues. Then the school district would be sued as well. It’s just sad and scary the world we live in today.
                            Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 09-24-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              My buddies and I used to leave guns in our trucks in the high school parking lot, so we could leave straight from there to go hunt. This was very common, and the school didn't give a rat's *** about it. Nobody ever shot up the school either.
                              had a guy get busted when i was a Sr in HS (2012) drug dogs alerted to his car and they found his 12ga in the back because he was heading to duck hunt for the weekend. they took his gun and threatened to arrest him. he was handcuffed in the resource officers office for a few hours. gun ws never returned to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X