Jimbo Fisher:

- Completely inept offensively for 2.5 quarters
    - Play good, not great defense that gets TAMU in a scoring deficit
    - Play lights out for 1.5 qtrs to make the score look respectable

Every.Single.Time.

The emperor has no clothes”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ags offensive better be better this week to have a chance. Have to have Touchdowns and need to freakin take chances this little run up the middle crap on three plays then punt isn’t going to cut it .

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Came out just fine? Yall lost to every good team yall have played and beat ole miss and Arky by a combined 11 points. Guess we have different definitions of coming out fine. Wouldn't expect anything less from the crowd that thinks they have arrived bc they are competitive against good teams though. 75 million for a 7-5 team but hey yall stole Jimbo and yall stole Chavis back in the day. It's working out really well in CS as usual.
        LOL...beating a wounded Alabama team after 8 years of trying, puts you in a great position!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          From the “college football nerds”

“Every important Texas A&M game under

Jimbo Fisher:

- Completely inept offensively for 2.5 quarters
          - Play good, not great defense that gets TAMU in a scoring deficit
          - Play lights out for 1.5 qtrs to make the score look respectable

Every.Single.Time.

The emperor has no clothes”

Agree 100%.....but Fisher doesn’t play QB or block. It’s coming, we’ve waited 80 years, what’s a few more.

Comment

Wow.....thinking about taking away their “blue blood” status!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              LOL...beating a wounded Alabama team after 8 years of trying, puts you in a great position!!
              I really don't think your realize how cringe worthy and embarrassing your post are. It's really pretty sad that you may actually believe even 1% of the bs you post.

Comment

Wow.....thinking about taking away their “blue blood” status!!

https://www.burntorangenation.com/20...ity-tom-herman
                Seems like a no brainer.

Comment

It could be worse, we could have one as weak as your and still suck.
                  But you still suck too yet can't admit it and have to admonish how you should have won in your losses and you were so wronged by the refs and the lucky crystal ball. You will always be overshadowed by the top tier in SEC. Just like you were in the big12 before you ran away to go hide among the big dogs in a new conference. Never seen so much crap talk for a team that hasn't done diddly. Go take some more lithium tabs

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    But you still suck too yet can't admit it and have to admonish how you should have won in your losses and you were so wronged by the refs and the lucky crystal ball. You will always be overshadowed by the top tier in SEC. Just like you were in the big12 before you ran away to go hide among the big dogs in a new conference. Never seen so much crap talk for a team that hasn't done diddly. Go take some more lithium tabs
                    Coming from a fan of a team who hasn’t beaten my team in over 25 years....how’s it feel that your team was the dirty sock brought in to beat up on when we left, barely beating out those pestle cooogars from Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by ragincagin View Post
                      i really don't think your realize how cringe worthy and embarrassing your post are. It's really pretty sad that you may actually believe even 1% of the bs you post.
                      74-72

Comment

74-72
                        print the shirts and cups.....oh wait! 1st sign you haven't arrived and never will.

Comment

Aggy vs the rest of the TBH cfb thread. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

It’s nice being the envy of these programs. Lots of nervous fans. Y’all see what Jimbo is building and it scares you. It should.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, more genius verbiage from one of the TBH Rhodes Scholars. We were discussing strength of schedule, not wins and losses. Do you not understand the difference? I know, I know it’s reading comprehension and that’s a tough one for ya, but really try and think about this one for a second. Strength of Schedule, means “who” you’ve played and “how” good they are.....if it didn’t matter, there wouldn’t be a “strength of schedule” measuring matrix. Are you getting it? Let me type real slow for ya......it doesn’t matter what the record is when you are discussing (main word in this sentence is discussing) strength of that schedule. Now shoo, back to mowing.

Hey genius....strength of schedule doesn’t amount to a steaming plate of horse **** when you’ve got 4 losses...DOES NOT MATTER...and you’ve been bragging about it for YEARS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X