No announcement yet.

How to fight anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in charge of closing out a company and it was one of the most stressful things I’ve ever had to do. I would stop at the end of the road every morning on the way to work and pray for guidance and strength. I got through it and looking back I could not have done it withough the Lords help.

Comment

Good word. Anxiety can render us useless and ineffective. I always go to Romans 8:37-39 says this: No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
        Good word. Anxiety can render us useless and ineffective. I always go to Romans 8:37-39 says this: No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord
        Amen

Comment

Amen. Thanks!

Comment

Needed that today! Thanks for the post

Comment

Working...
            X