Best Pizza in Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Man it was awesome until we went and got 2 cheese pizzas with a whole wig of hair in them. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Haven’t been back since.
    You said cheese? I thought you said Weave!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Head east a little ways to Pizza King!
      this

Comment

Is there any wood-fired pizza places around Tyler?

Comment

wasn't there someone there who had a pizza called the "kitchen sink???"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            wasn't there someone there who had a pizza called the "kitchen sink???"
            Johnny's!!! Might be one in Longview still?? That's good stuff!!!

It was called sweep the kitchen!!!

Comment

Bruno's on Vine. The one on Old Jacksonville is ok but isn't as good as the original IMO.

Rounders is good.

Rotolos wasn't all that good IMO. I tried it three different times. Their sauce wasn't good.

Old Chicago on the south loop is good

Originally posted by McClain View Post
              Is there any wood-fired pizza places around Tyler?
              Grand Slam on Broadway. It's a bowling alley/movie theater/game place. Pizza is pretty good.

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Johnny's!!! Might be one in Longview still?? That's good stuff!!!

It was called sweep the kitchen!!!
              Johnny's is the BEST!! Wish we had one in Tyler. I go to West Monroe, LA. a lot for work and I always try to get one. Sweep the Kitchen or Sweep the Swamp. I don't know about the one in Longview if it's any good. There used to be a Johnny's in Whitehouse for a little while but it was tolerable at best and it shut down.

Comment

New York Pizza and Pasta.

Hands down my favorite and ran by true Italian's that can cook.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                  New York Pizza and Pasta.

Hands down my favorite and ran by true Italian's that can cook.
                  Havent tried this one.

Brunos is probalby one of the best around and is always stable.

If you want a great pizza that we really like go to the Forge in Ben Wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
                    Bruno's on Vine. The one on Old Jacksonville is ok but isn't as good as the original IMO.

Rounders is good.

Rotolos wasn't all that good IMO. I tried it three different times. Their sauce wasn't good.

Old Chicago on the south loop is good

Grand Slam on Broadway. It's a bowling alley/movie theater/game place. Pizza is pretty good.

Johnny's is the BEST!! Wish we had one in Tyler. I go to West Monroe, LA. a lot for work and I always try to get one. Sweep the Kitchen or Sweep the Swamp. I don't know about the one in Longview if it's any good. There used to be a Johnny's in Whitehouse for a little while but it was tolerable at best and it shut down.
                    All of this is accurate. Rotolo's is instant heartburn, I think Marco's is better than Rot's.

The best pizza in Tyler is at the Green Acres bowling alley. The best.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                      Havent tried this one.

Brunos is probalby one of the best around and is always stable.

If you want a great pizza that we really like go to the Forge in Ben Wheeler.

Try them sometimes, it is by the slice. Over by berfield park, have yet to take someone that didn’t like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                        Try them sometimes, it is by the slice. Over by berfield park, have yet to take someone that didn’t like it.

I’ve seen it but never have tried it. Will have to swing over there one day at linch

Comment

Bruno’s on vine

Comment

Working...
                          X