No announcement yet.

Prayer request for my sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord God in Heaven, hear our urgent plea. You know Jodi as one of your own, one of our Sisters through You. We thank you Lord for bringing her through this trial to this point. We implore you Lord, continue the healing to the point she is restored. We ask Lord specifically for a miracle to return normal sight and function to her right eye and normal movement to her right side. Give her strength to fight back to her health and vitality. Lord as You healed the Centurion's child merely from the faith of the Centurion, we ask You Lord, by our Faith and Hope that we have through Your Son Jesus, heal this one as a testimony of Your Love and Mercy. Restore her and comfort her family with a peace that falls upon them that is so evident it comes from You that tears of joy may stream down their faces as they watch this sweet, sweet lady awaken and move forward to her healing. Give them the Hope that is in Your Son that they may know You Father God are in control and using the care-givers to a right treatment to accomplish Your will in healing her. We ask these things in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Comment

Prayers up!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good news so far under the circumstances. Prayers sent for full recovery for Jodi. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Update:

I just received an awesome update from my mom!! A nurse was in to wash my sisters hair and apparently my sister was not too happy about it because she squeezed my mom’s hand with her RIGHT hand. My mom said it was a hard squeeze too and the nurse looked at her and said did she just do what I think she did. I don’t have words to express the joy I am feeling that she may be slowly regaining sensation on her right side.

The other news is the trauma physician came in and said due to her increased improvement they may try to perform surgery this afternoon to stabilize her leg so she doesn’t incur any additional vascular damage, and they also want to take her off of her iv drip for pain meds to help her “wake” up.

Again, my family and I cannot thank everyone on this site enough for the thoughts and prayers you have sent our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We'll keep em coming. Good report.

Gary

Comment

One more prayer going up to the Almighty, from big sky country Montana. He is up there somewhere, looking down on His believers, smiling over His creation.

Comment

Continued prayers sent for full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Glad to have the updates. Continued prayers up.

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Another day of praying for Jodi's recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another prayer has been sent up for all.

Comment

Update:

They performed surgery yesterday afternoon to repair my sisters leg and knee, surgeon said everything went very well and she has some new titanium hardware in her leg. She has also been opening both of her eyes more and more, her left eye seems to be responding to the light but her right eye is still pretty dilated, not sure if there will be long term damage to her eye or not at this point. She is able to track people with her eyes as they move around her bed, which a speech therapist that came in said was a very good sign as well. A physical therapist was working with her on her right side and she was grimacing when things were uncomfortable which made the therapist happy because it showed she was feeling and registering the pain in her head. The hospital is talking about moving her to a facility in the Houston medical center which specializes in her type of brain injury that helps to “wake” patients up, do physical therapy among other things that go along with her type of injury. She is working hard to come back to us.

Thank you all again for the prayers and kind words you have put forth, my family and myself cannot thank you enough

Comment

Great updates! LORD continue to touch and heal Jodi.

Looking forward to more good updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X