Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samurai owners

Anybody have an aftermarket dash?

Had to pull mine because the lazy cat that hangs around let a rodent of some sort help himself to the insulation on the wiring behind it

If I can find a way to keep the heater and replace the stock dash without spending a ton of money I am about to change

I found a few aftermarket replacements but none looked like the factory heater was retained

I feel your pain! Rodents totally destroyed my wiring ,dash and engine compartment need total rewiring.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
      I feel your pain! Rodents totally destroyed my wiring ,dash and engine compartment need total rewiring.
      Luckily mine is only damaged, still repairable

Vindictive little demons did cut a couple of wires right at where they were molded in to lights though

Just part of living in the country I guess

Comment

do you have facebook….if you do, look up Zuks of Hazzard. All they do is rebuild sammi's. They probably have what you are looking for and could probably ship
        Last edited by K. Lane; 02-25-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Can't help on the after market Dash but I feel your pain, Mice love the color red! Chewed up lots of wires in south Texas years ago and if it was red they chewed it in half. Yellow wire nuts work great for a quick fix!

Comment

Rocky Road and Low Range would be a good place to start

I found a place up north that had a good selection of interior parts but can’t remember the name. I’ll look through my old parts list and get back with their info

Comment

Not the one I’m looking for but here’s some square and round vent dashboards

Comment

Here you go,
                Quality used parts for the Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick & Geo Tracker. Open 7 days a week! Call 262-470-6425 10am-10pm. Email Anytime

Comment

That’s the one I was looking for

Comment

Usually what help keep them out, is I keep mothballs under the hood while I’m not drive it at the lease.

Comment

Just to clarify, looking for aftermarket like this

aftermarket and OEM supplier of Suzuki Samurai, Geo Tracker/Sidekick parts

Was wondering if anybody had bought or built similar

Factory dash is decent and may go right back in

But I can use the parts links too
                      Last edited by BTLowry; 02-25-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X