Whataburger Burnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whataburger Burnet

Saw a sign floating around that they have a limited menu and limited hours due to not being able to find help and the employees they have aren't showing up. Hope this all changes once that extra $300 a week is gone. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty much impossible to find an employee right now in the area...

Comment

DQ beats the heck out of Wataburger anyway.

Comment

Maybe once summer hits, they'll have some HS kids that are willing work? Sad state when no one wants to work. My dads new wife owns a motel. They cant get workers either, and for some, they even furnish housing and still wont work.

Comment

Same with some fast food places by my house. Probably best thing for our society at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
              Pretty much impossible to find an employee right now in the area...
              Or in any area.

Comment

So are they sitting at home living off 300 bucks a week? If so they would have to be absolutely miserable, I’d put a bullet in my head.

Comment

Taco Casa had a sign that said, Please be patient, we are short staffed, no one wants to work.

Comment

Just assuming worker makes $10 an hour with 40 hour work week, minus taxes and its pretty close to the same amount.

The handouts have to stop and people need to get back to work!

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                    So are they sitting at home living off 300 bucks a week? If so they would have to be absolutely miserable, I’d put a bullet in my head.

Comment

....yet we laughed and scoffed at the self automated machines Mcdonalds introduced several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        Yes. It's crazy.

Comment

I have been looking for 2 helper level guys in the ATX area for 2 months now with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                            Just assuming worker makes $10 an hour with 40 hour work week, minus taxes and its pretty close to the same amount.

The handouts have to stop and people need to get back to work!
                            I see, The government needs an azz whoopin

Comment

If I am not mistaken, they are getting regular unemployment in addition to the $300 of gov't money and that is why they don't want to get off their butts.

Then there is the part of me that says if I cannot count on them to come to work now, they shouldn't count on me when they are ready to come back either.

Comment

Working...
                              X