No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural gas produces have made huge moves over the last few months. Might be time to take money off the table as gridlock ensues on infrastructure package.

Comment

Anyone following GSAH, if so what's your thoughts on Mirion

Comment

Looks like the Covid recovery is about over. All my stocks have been falling for the last 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Looks like the Covid recovery is about over. All my stocks have been falling for the last 3 weeks.
          I’m getting hammered as well. I just don’t think the western world has any more appetite for lockdowns, and any sort of implementation will lead to civil unrest, which will ultimately drive prices of essential commodities higher.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
            I’m getting hammered as well. I just don’t think the western world has any more appetite for lockdowns, and any sort of implementation will lead to civil unrest, which will ultimately drive prices of essential commodities higher.

It is high time for some civil unrest if they keep trying to take away our god give rights…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My REITs are still killing it. Im guessing that is strictly because of how much money has been dumped into the system. If we can hold onto an 8-10% positive return by years end I'll consider it a good one!

Comment

Anyone here own ASO (Academy)? I got in awhile back under $20 and have continued to Add more as I can

Comment

While most everything has dropped off for me Apple has had a good run lately. I bought in about $120 and it sat flat for a while. Gained some recent traction to say the least. I figure its because if they can pull off getting chips they release new phones and gadgets in October

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
                    Anyone here own ASO (Academy)? I got in awhile back under $20 and have continued to Add more as I can
                    I got in on the IPO at 12.45. Sold enough to cover my initial investment. Letting the rest ride. Been a good one.

Comment

Weeeeee.............

Getting a bit of a sell off this morning.

Might start nibbling at my S&P ETF's if it stabilizes a bit.

Comment

Hang on little bumpy this morning

Comment

How'd the market treat yall today?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Down about .5% for the day...no big deal. Sitting in the buyer's seat, waiting for the next opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                              Down about .5% for the day...no big deal. Sitting in the buyer's seat, waiting for the next opportunity.

I’m guessing you’re a younger man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I had most of my speculation stuff sold off for the cash already. Hanging on to energy and steel for now

I know I shouldn’t try to “time the market” but I have a sneaking feeling we aren’t far from a problem so I’d like to be ready to buy heavy then. Still was up close to 45% for the year

Comment

Working...
                                X