No announcement yet.

2021 The Open - Royal St. George’s Golf Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When, where and what format is the tbh open? I’m in on fireball, gambling and golf!

Comment

I think we should go ahead and call it today...

Comment

Originally posted by KDD View Post
        When, where and what format is the tbh open? I’m in on fireball, gambling and golf!
        Good Lord, were you part of the Team Fireball foursome at Fossil Creek? One of you Texans need to head it up.

I did like Fossil Creek.
        Bergeron Meats in Shreveport on the way over, hotel across the highway, Whataburger between the hotel and the course and Flip’s was a short cart ride from the clubhouse! Does not get any better!

Comment

Just waiting on the address!

Click image for larger version

Name:	0FDE9DBE-182D-4684-834F-09538064A72B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	24656990

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
            I'm in for The Match. In this day and age we could even live stream it for all of the adoring fans.
            How many strokes are you pros giving me?

Comment

Originally posted by KDD View Post
              Team Fireball has been copyrighted and all infringement will be prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                How many strokes are you pros giving me?

Straight up, like men!

Comment

I’m in for the TBH Open, but I’ll pass on the gambling. My golf game isn’t near good enough to wager money on it, lol, but I’m always down to fellowship with new TBH folks, find the bottom of some cans, listen to loud music, and knock some golf balls around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                    I’m in for the TBH Open, but I’ll pass on the gambling. My golf game isn’t near good enough to wager money on it, lol, but I’m always down to fellowship with new TBH folks, find the bottom of some cans, listen to loud music, and knock some golf balls around.

I really hope we are able to get it going again next year. It’s always a good time where we just happen to be playing golf!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                      I really hope we are able to get it going again next year. It’s always a good time where we just happen to be playing golf!
                      The only gambling was for pride and a cold beer on the course if you hit the bullseye 🎯 of course I did and won the coldest Dos XX I have ever had in my life.

Comment

Morikawa woke up ready to play. We’ll soon see if the later tee times have worse course conditions again.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                          While we are waiting on KMART49 and nothing is going on I’ll slip in a non golf question.

What’s the best way for me to get away from a big cable subscription. Start with a Smart TV and internet? Basically if I have Alabama football, Bloomberg & the other business channels, Golf Channel, Lonesome Dove/Tombstone etc occasionally and TCM I’m happy. Can I build my own package of cable/internet for something like that?
                          If can stream you can sign up for Hulu, YouTube Tv, Peacock etc. just long onto one of their websites and sign up. Some give you a free 7 day trial. Some are more expensive than others.

Comment

Morikawa woke up ready to play. We’ll soon see if the later tee times have worse course conditions again.

I hope they do hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              I hope they do hahaha
                              They are saying it will get better today. Whatever that means....................

Comment

I really dont think they should just rely on weather to make the courses difficult. Has to be a better way.

Comment

Working...
                                X