No announcement yet.

UPDATE!!! Lost lease due to alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to hear a winning story - Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, sir!

Comment

as a fellow Ex-drinker. Rolling up on 2 years.. I have found the hardest part of not drinking is the down time in/at places that I used to drink.
        Deer lease. is one. When others are around I have no issue. But when I am alone out there. whose to know? me and God.. "but hey I know how to handle this" The truth is you cannot handle it. Not at all. Not even a little. I am talk to my self here and offering up to you. Keep a good buddy on speed dial. Or someone that you can call that will bring you out. You WILL slip at some point but like anything. It is what you do from that point on.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
          as a fellow Ex-drinker. Rolling up on 2 years.. I have found the hardest part of not drinking is the down time in/at places that I used to drink.
          Deer lease. is one. When others are around I have no issue. But when I am alone out there. whose to know? me and God.. "but hey I know how to handle this" The truth is you cannot handle it. Not at all. Not even a little. I am talk to my self here and offering up to you. Keep a good buddy on speed dial. Or someone that you can call that will bring you out. You WILL slip at some point but like anything. It is what you do from that point on.

You won’t have a guaranteed “slip”, but it’s important to know there will still be an urge at times . It always passes. Happens less the longer you go. If it doesn’t go away, figure out why, either by asking for help or doing some soul searching. Going back to that life is like taking back an ex who stabbed you, took your money, and set your stuff on fire. Distance yourself from anybody who dismisses your efforts at sobriety. PM if you ever need to talk.
          I learned most of my lessons the hard way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just wana say Congrats...and keep up good effort.. I know the effort and temptation.I quit 2/3 years ago..didn't date it...I went from a 6pac/16oz a day to ZERO.in one step and have not had a drink since..Only reason was my CUZ (drinkin buddy) was told to stop or else.......He said it was really hard /so I said I'll quit with ya.. Good Luck to all QUITTING

Comment

Lookin for lease with nono drinkers...Got nothin against Drinkin just would make it Easier and less Tempting

Comment

Working...
              X