Rockwell metal lathes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockwell metal lathes

I inherited two Rockwell metal lathes from my uncle. One is a Rockwell Model 25-0X6 and the other one is a Model 25-100. They are both mounted on heavy duty metal stands with rollers and appear to all be there. I even have most of the owners manuals as well.

Does anyone have any ideas what they might be worth? I am considering selling them to someone who could use them.

Shoot me a PM or text at 254-459-2584.
    Last edited by brandon123; 05-30-2021, 12:27 PM.

I've been looking for a lathe when you come to a price.

Comment

As with anything condition is a big determining factor in pricing. A picture would help. Also three phase or single phase? tooling included? three jaw chuck? four jaw chuck? These are both 11” swing with a threaded spindle. Probably of more interest to the home machinist.

Comment

Comment

Any tooling with them?

Comment

I can look and see what I can find but I don't recall seeing any tooling.

Anyone interested in these jewels, shoot me a text. 254-459-2584

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
              As with anything condition is a big determining factor in pricing. A picture would help. Also three phase or single phase? tooling included? three jaw chuck? four jaw chuck? These are both 11” swing with a threaded spindle. Probably of more interest to the home machinist.
              Yes these questions would be very beneficial to someone that might be interested in them. Just looking at the pics you can see one of them with parts of the feedbox/feed screw laying in the bottom. Could it be a parts machine for the other one? Big difference in what they're worth if not operational. Also noticed one has a taper attachment and the other doesn't.

Personally not interested in them due to picking up a pristine 1964 South Bend Heavy 10 with lots of tooling and several chucks for practically nothing a few years ago.
              Last edited by sendit; 06-01-2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                X