Currently taking

Azithromycin (just started yesterday)
    Prednisone (just started yesterday)
    Albuterol
    Zinc
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much that you could add to that cocktail at this point. Maybe try some ivermectin too. The azithromycin, prednisone, and albuteral will do you the most good.

Comment

In one of the threads you were on, I told you to use Ivermectin. It works. Use it or not, your decision.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
        Currently taking

Albuterol
        Zinc
        Vitamin C
        Vitamin D

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
        Not much that you could add to that cocktail at this point. Maybe try some ivermectin too. The azithromycin, prednisone, and albuteral will do you the most good.
        Maybe add a Vitamin A - https://www.douglaslabs.com/a-potene-trade.html

My wife tells our college kiddos to add that when they are feeling below weather up at school. Plus the zinc which you're already taking.
        Last edited by hopedale; 05-25-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Currently taking

Albuterol
          Zinc
          Vitamin C
          Vitamin D

You’re on the right stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            In one of the threads you were on, I told you to use Ivermectin. It works. Use it or not, your decision.
            From Brunner...

"UPDATE

Currently I’m 24 hours in on taking the ivermectin paste 1.87%

I took a 1/2” at 3pm, another at 11pm, and 7am this AM.

took on more doze at 3pm today.

Four total doses in.

I definitely slept a little better through the night.

I am also currently taking the following:

12,000 IU of vitamin D3

6,000 IU of vitamin C

50mg Zinc

20mg of Melatonin

tylenol every 6 hours

ibuprofen every 8 hours

plus lots of water.

I was taking all of this tuesday - Thursday except the Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin.

I started taking Zinc, Melatonin, and Ivermectin yesterday and i do feel they are the game changer and turning point.

I feel a decent change in fatigue and body aches hoping I am on the up hill swing."

Comment

Currently taking

Albuterol
              Zinc
              Vitamin C
              Vitamin D

How is it that a doctor is prescribing an antibiotic for a viral infection? I've always been told that ABs work only on bacterial infections.

Does anyone know and, if so, can you explain?

Comment

brunner go get the convalescent plasma therapy

You being young and healthy should really benefit from this treatment. it is readily available and a no brainer in my opinion. I have known several ppl that this made a big difference including my dad when he got covid... its an outpt thing now, just show up get it in a chair then leave

Covid has no straight line on who it picks but Ive seen guys like you and me young and no health issues have a tough time. Please use the therapy we have available and dont pass it off as I will tough it out like alot of ppl chose to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  How is it that a doctor is prescribing an antibiotic for a viral infection? I've always been told that ABs work only on bacterial infections.

Does anyone know and, if so, can you explain?
                  I think ABs are prescribed to reduce any type of upper respiratory crud you get as a result of covid like pneumonia.

Comment

I got a protocol from a friends friend who’s a friend of a chemist from the University of New Mexico. Real similar to what Ross is doing already.
                    Yes. This whole thing is BS. Makes me really angry our own did this to us.

Comment

Found some everyone thanks for all the leads

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post

You being young and healthy should really benefit from this treatment. it is readily available and a no brainer in my opinion. I have known several ppl that this made a big difference including my dad when he got covid... its an outpt thing now, just show up get it in a chair then leave

Covid has no straight line on who it picks but Ive seen guys like you and me young and no health issues have a tough time. Please use the therapy we have available and dont pass it off as I will tough it out like alot of ppl chose to do.

I’ve been denied twice for this treatment from Victoria doctors

What a freakin joke said I didn’t qualify

Comment

Dang just seeing this.. Glad you found some..

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post

What therapy?! Most who go in feeling like crap are sent home and told not to come back unless they feel that they need to go to the hospital. Exactly what they told my mom when she had it was was feeling like complete crap. Don't prescribe anything deny them meds they ask for and are told to go home and ride it out. So what therapy and meds are you talking about? For the most part the medical community has been a complete joke unless you are **** near dying and need to be put in the hospital. Not going to say all because there's some that are trying hard to get folks better before they get worse but that's not the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                              I think ABs are prescribed to reduce any type of upper respiratory crud you get as a result of covid like pneumonia.
                              Ah, yes. This makes sense.

Comment

All these various do it yourself treatments sure seem like a lot more trouble than just getting vaccinated.

Comment

Working...
                                X