Truck door AR/SBR/rifle rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
    I don’t know the first thing about patenting, but it has crossed my mind... But, I believe the 2nd or 3rd round of building one I could make it in a couple hours at the maximum with a couple more (and the right) tools.
    From the research I’ve done you would probably be better off just making and selling as many as you can before someone copy’s your design and starts producing them. Even with a patent all someone has to do is change up the design just enough to avoid your patent. Give it a cool name and get it trademarked and run with it! If you grow too fast and need help producing them hit me up [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Tundra as well. I am ready to buy one NOW!
      Nicely done!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Sorry for the late response!! Been baseballing with 2 boys on different teams!!

Here’s without a rifle...

In this position the rifle is almost vertical and works well with my 16” bolt action with suppressor. Holds it about a 25 degree angle.

Here I’ve moved the rifle hook back that will accommodate a longer rifle. You can also remove the rubber piece on the left of the rifle hook to further angle your rifle (around 50 degree’s)

Flat bar base for stability. It’ll probably support a 40 lb rifle! The 2nd flat bar base is attached in the front pocket of the door as well.

And under the carpet is where it uses the factory bolt for the door handle. It has about 4.5” piece of flat bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X