Who hunts Menard on the old Whitehead ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who hunts Menard on the old Whitehead ranch

Got this email last night and was wondering if anyone else that hunts the ranch has heard anything.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	28BF5A29-3619-4C0D-8FE0-87EB909C501C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	25244197

I did until last night evidently. Thanks for posting, just talked to our lease manager and he said that one person has offered to lease the whole thing. Corporate group I guess. Add me to the looking for a lease group.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
      I did until last night evidently. Thanks for posting, just talked to our lease manager and he said that one person has offered to lease the whole thing. Corporate group I guess. Add me to the looking for a lease group.
      Thanks, I would be interested to see if the want to buy my 12x24 cabin, 24x26 carport, 18x41 Rv cover and a 10x12 building. I’d let it go for a reasonable price just so o don’t have to move them.
      Last edited by Wil Taylor; 03-23-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

So was the ranch owned by Snap-On, or what was the deal? Not understanding why the Snap-On name is on the email?

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
          So was the ranch owned by Snap-On, or what was the deal? Not understanding why the Snap-On name is on the email?
          That was just from an email sent us from our lease boss. Guess I should have edited more of the email

Comment

Man that sucks, sorry to hear about that..we hunt in menard too we have a couple guys looking for stands and timed protein feeders but don’t think we’ll be able to take cabin or carport might be have somebody interested in rv cover

Comment

How big of a ranch was it ? Sounds like a big place with multiple hunting camps

Comment

Dang. I know some folks that have been hunting that spread for 25 years. It's going to be a challenge for them to clear out by June 1st. Sad deal for all lease members and I hope they land back on another lease soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  How big of a ranch was it ? Sounds like a big place with multiple hunting camps
                  About 20,000 acres...
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Working...
                  X