X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^
    Is that Chrissy from Three's Company?

Comment

Probably the craziest biggest buck I've seen with still some sort of frame & not just balled up clubs all over his head.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435755379.542288.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	24388549

Comment

Great looking deer. McSpadden has grown a lot of big deer over the years.

I am still a fan of Perfect Dream from the Texas M3 Ranch. 302" and 36" spread.

Comment

I know most these breeders are doing work with genetics and nutrition but have some form of steroids come in to play yet (performance enhancing drugs)?

Not referring to whether people think it's right or wrong!!!! Just curious if someone's developed a buck Anabol or does something like this even work on deer?

Comment

I'm just glad to see a thread on TBH about freakin DEER.

Comment

Incredible Genetics!!!

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
              Probably the craziest biggest buck I've seen with still some sort of frame & not just balled up clubs all over his head.

[ATTACH]723692[/ATTACH]

Yes that's the only 400 incher I've seen that doesn't just look mostly like a blob. I'm not Al gaga over spread but 41 inside is severely impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                I'm drinking beer watching the Astros finish off another win. I don't have a problem with pen raised breeders, but you post things like this constantly knowing someone is going to say something. Then you'll post a meme saying haters gonna hate etc. it gets old. I'm not one to stir the pot, or pick on folks. Just pointing out a trend I've seen in your posting style. You post stuff like this, knowing what's going to happen.
                It sure seems like you're the only one to say something, everyone else is staying pretty civil.:roll eyes:

On a side note, that is a hoss of a deer. I'm ready to see what my Uncle's deer turn out to be this year.

Heres his pride and joy Revolver (died last year).

And a 2 year old that won the TDA 2 year old antler contest.
                Attached Files

Comment

A true feat of engineering magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                    It sure seems like you're the only one to say something, everyone else is staying pretty civil.:roll eyes:

On a side note, that is a hoss of a deer. I'm ready to see what my Uncle's deer turn out to be this year.

Heres his pride and joy Revolver (died last year).

And a 2 year old that won the TDA 2 year old antler contest.

Holy crap!!!!
                    Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                    A true feat of engineering magic!!
                    They are engineered in one way or the other.

Comment

It's ugly

Comment

Not a fan of man-made breeder bucks. I wonder if "Revolver" died of a broken neck? Looks like he's having a hard time lifting his head. I like my deer as I like my women, somewhat proportional.
                        Last edited by Dr. Evil; 07-01-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Man made? Hm.

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
                            Hangover is a beast! There are some amazing fawns out of his dam this year!!!
                            We owned Hangover's dam, but sold her last year. He's an amazing buck with an awesome pedigree. We have a yearling doe and buck out of Black 858....and the yearling buck is looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter View Post
                              We owned Hangover's dam, but sold her last year. He's an amazing buck with an awesome pedigree. We have a yearling doe and buck out of Black 858....and the yearling buck is looking great.

Dam! That's awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RODEO View Post
                                Not a fan of man-made breeder bucks. I wonder if "Revolver" died of a broken neck? Looks like he's having a hard time lifting his head. I like my deer as I like my women, somewhat proportional.

He died at 9.5 years old, just about 6 months ago. We think he had a stroke or something, he was in quarantine for a whole because he had a hard time walking. Stroke symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X