Brush Grapple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brush Grapple?

I have a 50 JD tractor and wanted to know if anyone had one? Which brand did you buy and what size did you get?

In for the answer as well

Comment

I have a 70 hp kubota bought a heavy duty Armstrong. Pricey but with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Father in law got a Armstrong Ag on a 40JD Worked pretty good picking up pin oak trees cut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Everything Attatchments makes good tools. I have a three point cultipacker from them and it’s built like a tank.

Comment

Matt Stolle on here turned me onto a guy named Bobcat Bob, I’m sure I’m screwing up the name, out of Austin and after talking with him I’ll probably go with him.

Comment

I've got a 60 hp Massey Ferguson tractor. I bought an Armstrong Ag BGR Mini. It's 60" wide and so far has taken everything I've thrown at it. Handiest implement there is IMHO. I've only put the bucket on the FEL once since I've had it. One thing to keep in mind is that you don't want to go too big or heavy with the grapple 'cause your FEL has to pick it up along with whatever you're moving.

Comment

I have a 40 horse New Holland, put a 5 foot grapple on from IdigTexas in Marble Falls. Bought my 3rd function valve from Summit Hydraulics. I use it all the time and it is way stronger than my tractor.

Comment

I have the 60" MTL on a 55hp tractor. I use the heck out of it with no issues. Sometimes i wish i had more of a clam shell style though, that would close on smaller items

Comment

Originally posted by BGlegal1 View Post
                    I've got a 60 hp Massey Ferguson tractor. I bought an Armstrong Ag BGR Mini. It's 60" wide and so far has taken everything I've thrown at it. Handiest implement there is IMHO. I've only put the bucket on the FEL once since I've had it. One thing to keep in mind is that you don't want to go too big or heavy with the grapple 'cause your FEL has to pick it up along with whatever you're moving.
                    Good advice here. I have a 50HP Kubota and borrowed my Dad's 72" grapple which is for his 80HP tractor and it gets a bit hairy on mine. I'll probably be buying an Armstrong 60" wide grapple with the most teeth I can get.

Comment

Check the weight of the grapple and your lifting capacity before you buy. I bought an Everything Attachments Xtreme Root Rake Grapple for my Kubota MX5100 and I'm very pleased with it. EA has outstanding products and customer service.

If you do facebook, jump on here, tell EA Travis what tractor you have and what you want to do with a grapple and he'll recommend one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ever...achmentsLounge

Comment

Originally posted by Micahbo View Post
                        I have a 40 horse New Holland, put a 5 foot grapple on from IdigTexas in Marble Falls. Bought my 3rd function valve from Summit Hydraulics. I use it all the time and it is way stronger than my tractor.

Ya mind me asking what ya paid for it ? I have a new holland tc40

Comment

Man, that is a handy implement

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            Ya mind me asking what ya paid for it ? I have a new holland tc40
                            I gave $1,200 for the grapple and $425 for the third function valve. Not cheap, but well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                            X