Can’t mention Soros on Fox!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t mention Soros on Fox!?

Y’all gotta see this. Just a real awkward moment. Both Harris Faulkner and the other host proclaimed “I don’t think we need to bring George Soros into this”.

Crock of ****. Newt is exactly right! All these DA races that Soros poured hundreds of millions into, is a huge reason we are where we are.

A Fox News Panel became awkwardly silent when Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich brought up George Soros Wednesday

Wow...What's up with Fox News. Everybody knows Soros is behind this far far left progressive movement.???

Comment

I know. The left doesn’t even hide it. Newt is spot on! That’s the truth.

Comment

That is awkward watching it. It is also Bull*****. I guess Fox News has been bought like all of the other networks. Newt didn`t know *** was going on. I didn`t either. Still don`t.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
          That is awkward watching it. It is also Bull*****. I guess Fox News has been bought like all of the other networks. Newt didn`t know *** was going on. I didn`t either. Still don`t.

Awkward and surreal.

Comment

I think that Newt knows exactly what is going on; the MSM doesn't want it to get out.
            maybe this includes FOX?

Comment

I believe Fox is owned by Disney Corporation? If correct, there's your reason.

Comment

What’s the saying? If you want to know who it is who controls you, find out who you can’t criticize.

Comment

Fox is now managed by LWL's, one was even a campaign advisor for Hillary. Its also possible Fox has been threatened by Soros with law suits for using his name, that's why he funded the non-profits in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                  X