No announcement yet.

Houston Texans Stay in Locker Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really makes me sad that this team has done this... I was a die hard Texans fan too... I will not have anything to do with them or the NFL, MLB, NBA any longer... Its sad a domestic terrorist organization is receiving so much attention.

Comment

Hope they all go broke.

Comment

Once I saw it, the TV got turned off. I'm out on the NFL now. Too many people, including some of my own family members, sacrificed above and beyond to defend this nation. I completely believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech is a wonderful thing. However, when you exercise those rights, you need to do it in a manner that still shows respect to those who gave their lives so you could continue to live yours in this great nation.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
          No Disrespect taken. But you know if they did it for anything NFL, What would be next?
          The MLB....

yea, I get it. Ive never been a football guy. Not even a professional sports guy really so if it all fell off the face of the earth, no big deal. But if I decided not to work based on something I believed in Id have to look for another job

Comment

It doesnt bother me that they protest. Thats their right. It bothers me that theyre protesting over lies. Let them go back to staying in the locker room and take away their statge of protest.

2009: NFL players began standing on the field for the national anthem before the start of primetime games. Before this, players would stay in their locker rooms except during the Super Bowl and after 9/11.

Comment

I will watch the sports and ignore every other aspect of the game and their political statements to each their own some protests because of their political views and the others protests because of what they are doing so who is right? I don’t judge or expect to be judged, I love my country and pay my respects to our HEROES well deserved for defending our freedom and rights

Comment

In my simple thinking they are spineless and worse than the other teams that came on the field. Not that I in no form or fashion agree with the kneeling but at least they are standing by a decision instead of straddling the fence like the Texans.

Comment

From what I read this morning, it looks like they stayed in the locker room the entire game

Doesn't surprise me...

Comment

Go Oilers. Love ya Blue.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

The who did what?

Comment

There was an nfl game on?
                        I was too busy watching college FB.

Comment

After seeing the booing from fans on the news this morning, I'm hopeful that the NFL is going to get what's coming to them. These players spend every dime they make, and some even leverage themselves further. They can't afford to miss a paycheck, and the NFL is headed for insolvency.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                            Go Oilers. Love ya Blue.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                            Amen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                              It really makes me sad that this team has done this... I was a die hard Texans fan too... I will not have anything to do with them or the NFL, MLB, NBA any longer... Its sad a domestic terrorist organization is receiving so much attention.
                              well said and im with you would not watch any of them again ... never

Comment

From what I heard about that game they never really left the locker room

Comment

Working...
                                X