Cheap Crossbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Crossbow

Anyone know of a cheap crossbow that my brother could buy for an archery hunt? He has shoulder issues and we both drew archery tags for a whitetail buck next month. He isn’t wanting to spend a bunch and I don’t know anything about crossbows.

I bought a centerpoint 370 last year for my wife to use and was impressed with it. I got it on sale for 200 bucks shot tight groups out to 50 yards. She shot a buck with it and blew through him

Comment

Should be some Decent packages for about 299
      Last edited by austinmike; 09-09-2020, 07:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Just posted something similar in "around the campfire." You can get a CenterPoint patriot 415 with crank for $350 from walmart.

Comment

Yep, I bought a Barnett Raptor for $300 brand new, but you do have to manually cock it. I'd get the crank if having shoulder issues. They are so much fun. Good luck to him.

Comment

Were clearing out some brand new parkers...249.99 if i could post pics on here i would...would also text pics

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
              Were clearing out some brand new parkers...249.99 if i could post pics on here i would...would also text pics
              Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get one for guests to use. We are all archery during deer season and even if they come for just pigs they cannot use a gun.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check pawnshops. I picked up a nice Apocalypse with bolts and broad heads for $175 at a pawnshop before my first archery hunt at Laguna last year. Went right through a nice 60+ LB doe. Got another brand new one at my local flea market for $20 because it didn’t have the scope or bolts

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
                    Just posted something similar in "around the campfire." You can get a CenterPoint patriot 415 with crank for $350 from walmart.
                    I have these in stock for $399

Comment

Working...
                    X