Calling all arrow builders!! Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all arrow builders!! Need help.

A friend of mine has some carbon express crush 350 arrows that he got stupid cheap. The ID is .244. The shafts will work but want about 3/4”-1” longer for the ram cats to feel safe shooting and clear the riser. My idea was to kill 2 birds with one stone and get some outserts. He would get more weight upfront and extend the shaft. The issue is, I can’t find anything online that will glue in there. Can I get some help? Or any other ideas.

Yes guys, I know these arrows are the best. They are free at this point and he wants to shoot them.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All adjustable items can be cut to your specifications for an additional charge. Call 980-429-2070 for details.

Comment

I'd never heard of outserts before - thanks for providing the link.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        A friend of mine has some carbon express crush 350 arrows that he got stupid cheap. The ID is .244. The shafts will work but want about 3/4”-1” longer for the ram cats to feel safe shooting and clear the riser. My idea was to kill 2 birds with one stone and get some outserts. He would get more weight upfront and extend the shaft. The issue is, I can’t find anything online that will glue in there. Can I get some help? Or any other ideas.

Yes guys, I know these arrows are the best. They are free at this point and he wants to shoot them.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of bow, draw weight, draw length, head weight, is he shooting? What kind of outsert weight were you looking at?

There's probably a solution out there, but a longer arrow in that spine with a heavy outsert might be too weak and ultimately dangerous.

Comment

You could also look at these. They might be long enough?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
            You could also look at these. They might be long enough?

https://www.kudupoint.com/product/kp50ext-3-pack/
            Forgot about these! I've actually got two of these that I can find and I'd be happy to send over to you. I never tried them on game. They give you an extra 7/8" from your insert, and weigh 50 grains.

MZ
            Last edited by mzurovec; 08-19-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Firenock LLC is a premium archery product company. From nock to point and cam to cam, we believe there should be no short cuts.

Comment

Dude is taken care of....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir! Thank you muddyfuzzy.

Comment

Working...
                  X