No announcement yet.

Peep Verifier - Did I go to strong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for this to. After bow season going to look in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I like the pins sharper and the target can be slightly fuzzier. There is a happy medium in there
      ^^^^ this for sure, I have them on all my setups for 3y now game changer.

Comment

I got bifocal contact lens and removed my verifier, but I keep it in my bow box!

Comment

Hello Everybody, Im trying to get some info on if anyone hunts with the sights with lenses ie scopes and so forth. My eyes suck and Im thinking about giving it a shot. Any feedback is appreciated.

Comment

I liked target shooting with the verifier. But in cool/cold, damp weather it fogged up too badly and I had to pass a shot on a solid P&Y buck because of this. I went to the eye doc and got the right contacts to give me the best balance and never looked back.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just going to ask if they fog up or get dirty easy. I'm also looking into getting one.

Comment

I like the pins sharper and the target can be slightly fuzzier. There is a happy medium in there
                This right here. Happy medium and do not look thru the samples inside of
                A building. Go outside.

Comment

^^^^^^ this, definitely go out side. and I always shoot with both eyes open helps a lot also.

Comment

I use a 3X or 2X sight lens on one bow. And a Varifier with that same bow. The sight lens brings the target a little closer. And makes the target easier to see. The Varifier does it's job too. Only problem with a sight lens is if it's foggy or humidity is high, then I take both lens out. And use my weaker Rx glasses. My glasses are for astigmatism. I have to take them off before shooting with the Varifier in.

Comment

Just bought one today. Really like it. Shot at 50 yards and it seemed to clear up both pin and target. I almost feel 18 again.

Comment

That’s great, best tool on my bow. I’m 59 it let’s me shoot like I’m 20 again also.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                          I was just going to ask if they fog up or get dirty easy. I'm also looking into getting one.

Haven't had any fog up issues myself yet. I have a slip on cover for mine that I take off when I get my bow in place....and put it on when it goes in the truck. I do carry a couple of Qtips in my backpack but haven't had to use them in the field.

Comment

No fog on my verifier- ever. Do clean it with a q-tip.

Comment

Haven't had any fog up issues myself yet. I have a slip on cover for mine that I take off when I get my bow in place....and put it on when it goes in the truck. I do carry a couple of Qtips in my backpack but haven't had to use them in the field.
                              Thanks. Have to get a cover for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                                Thanks. Have to get a cover for mine.

This is what I use. Worked great fir several years and easy on the string.

Comment

Working...
                                X