No announcement yet.

Sleepy Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive 100 miles round trip through Polk, San Jacinto, Liberty, and Montgomery Counties to the office everyday, and sometimes another 20-30 miles during the day. I haven't seen one single Biden sign and I have only seen one Biden sticker on a car. I would expect that in Texas though. I don't imagine that would be the case in California, New York, or other known blue states. Even in those states, I just can't imagine there being much enthusiasm over their candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      I drive 100 miles round trip through Polk, San Jacinto, Liberty, and Montgomery Counties to the office everyday, and sometimes another 20-30 miles during the day. I haven't seen one single Biden sign and I have only seen one Biden sticker on a car. I would expect that in Texas though. I don't imagine that would be the case in California, New York, or other known blue states. Even in those states, I just can't imagine there being much enthusiasm over their candidate.
      That's true. I drive to Dallas everyday and you see Biden stickers on a few cars over there. You always know when you are coming up on a car that is going to have a Biden sticker because they are in the left lane driving slow and when you pull next to them to pass, they'll have their mask on...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post

It appears that 1 in 4 old folks are too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post

What happened to the 35 to 54 year olds like me? Oh wait they probably just hung up on the pollster because they were too busy working.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
              What happened to the 35 to 54 year olds like me? Oh wait they probably just hung up on the pollster because they were too busy working.

Good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post

WINNER!!!!

Comment

Link didn’t work for me. Says the video is suspended

Comment

My 10yo sons art work from school....need to work on the spelling but I was pretty proud [emoji23]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ hell yeah!

Comment

WOW, your 10 year old son has more sense than EVERY DemoKraut in this country!! That is amazing on so, so many levels. Raisin' 'em up right!

Comment

Working...
                        X