Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I have never once said Police shouldn't be forceful.

Hope for the best for the Officers and their Family ... Suspect was arrested and taken alive.
    You've just armchaired quarterbacked several different scenarios saying the cops should have done this and that. Why did they have to shoot him when they could have easily taken him into custody peacefully.

Situations like this is why along with several others. Hopefully it will be eye opening for you and you will keep your mouth shut in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      You've just armchaired quarterbacked several different scenarios saying the cops should have done this and that. Why did they have to shoot him when they could have easily taken him into custody peacefully.

Situations like this is why along with several others. Hopefully it will be eye opening for you and you will keep your mouth shut in the future.
      You’re wrong - I said nothing about peacefully - I said not dead. There is a HUGE difference.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        You’re wrong - I said nothing about peacefully - I said not dead. There is a HUGE difference.

Maybe you should take your own advice.
        When I have to listen to idiots like yourself trying to say what leos should do in situations it sure makes it hard. If you'd keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about maybe people wouldn't have anything to say to you. That ever cross your mind? But no you got to let everyone know you think there's a better way! When in reality you don't know a **** thing.

Yea and not killing this pos cost an leo his life.

Comment

Remember when everyone was saying cops need body cams. Well now that they have them they don't like them and are getting away with rioting regardless of the justification for lethal force.
          I say LEO can use what ever force is necessary as the situation warrants but after the 3rd lawful order is given you will receive nothing less than lethal means when you are being combative or resisting.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            When I have to listen to idiots like yourself trying to say what leos should do in situations it sure makes it hard. If you'd keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about maybe people wouldn't have anything to say to you. That ever cross your mind? But no you got to let everyone know you think there's a better way! When in reality you don't know a **** thing.

Yea and not killing this pos cost an leo his life.
            Next time you can just apologize for being wrong and move on. You’re welcome.

This is called a forum - maybe you should look that up as well. I’m not the only person commenting. That’s what this place is for.

Comment

I'd email you some common sense and IQ if I thought it would help.....SMH.

Comment

Working...
              X