Need new rest for my bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbZX225 View Post
    Don't want to hijack the thread but for the guys with the Pro V rest do you have the ones that the string goes around the screw on the outside or does it go in the middle and lock down with a set screw? I have the set screw and it keeps eating my activation cord up...driving me crazy. Thanks
    Mine is an older version. Activation cord wraps around the screw.

Comment

I've used same Limbdriver Pro V on several bows. About as bulletproof a rest as can be. Crazy ease to set up.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
        Take it to a shop. Next thing is a hdx or a hamskea

Good advice. If you want to stick with a cable driven rest the HDX is the best out there, for a limb driven the Hamskea is king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the HDX and love it

Comment

I have the QAD HDX. Had issues for three years tuning my bow, esp for broadheads. Buddy had the exact same history with his bow and his HDX, he bought a Hamskae as recommended by a local pro shop and it solved his problem. I didn’t have extra money to buy a completely different rest and started doing the leg work. After calling QAD the final question they asked was is the rest coming up to the full 90 degree perpendicular position in the last 3/4” of your draw cycle? At the time I didn’t realize it only comes up to 80 degrees through most of your draw cycle. Anyway, when I check that turned out my rest was coming full vertical within the last 3.5” of draw cycle left. Timing wasn’t even remotely close, and that’s how it was setup from the pro shop who sold it to me! I made that change myself and it’s been flawless. So, if you’re in DFW I recommend Cinnamon Creek Archery as a pro shop that can be trusted on a side note. I also imagine I’ll try a Hamskae or a limb driven rest down the road if my HDX ever dies. Only thing I would change is getting a micro-adjust option as everyone has vouched for here

Comment

I've used the hdx on all of my bows... never had one single issue ...EVER! in fact In fact thats what I just put on my new vxr. Didn't see the need to spend the extra $$$$ for the "integrated' rest.

Comment

No problem with qad on my bow. Also like the nap Apache I had before

Comment

Working...
                X