Headed to Botswana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Botswana

SCI Houston Awards Banquet and fundraiser was a huge success! Thanks for everyone who attended and a big thanks to the guys and gals that made it all happen. The food was great, the entertainment was top notch and the hunts were awesome! I missed out on a couple hunts as my financial advisor didn’t allocate the appropriate funds. But, I was lucky enough to win a framed cape buffalo painting AND a 6 day all inclusive hunt for 1 hunter and 1 non hunter in Botswana with Nel Safaris! I’m really excited about this hunt. Wife and I will be able to celebrate our 25th anniversary on the Dark Continent!

That is great!!!! Congrats. Looking forward to the hunt thread when you post.

Comment

How did I miss this banquet? and are we still going next year or does this hunt cancel that one out? Oh and congrats! Sounds awesome! Guess I should pm you......[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Where you going to be in Botswana? I've been there several times

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
            SCI Houston Awards Banquet and fundraiser was a huge success! Thanks for everyone who attended and a big thanks to the guys and gals that made it all happen. The food was great, the entertainment was top notch and the hunts were awesome! I missed out on a couple hunts as my financial advisor didn’t allocate the appropriate funds. But, I was lucky enough to win a framed cape buffalo painting AND a 6 day all inclusive hunt for 1 hunter and 1 non hunter in Botswana with Nel Safaris! I’m really excited about this hunt. Wife and I will be able to celebrate our 25th anniversary on the Dark Continent!
            Congrats!

Comment

Sweet!!! What critters will you be hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                How did I miss this banquet? and are we still going next year or does this hunt cancel that one out? Oh and congrats! Sounds awesome! Guess I should pm you......[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We need to talk!

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                  Sweet!!! What critters will you be hunting?
                  Zebra, black wildebeest and impala are included. I want to add a gemsbok, waterbuck, springbok, nyala, and MAYBE a Cape buffalo! I'm still in negotiations with my financial advisor to allocate appropriate funds that are necessary to complete this transaction!

Comment

Cool. Good luck...

Comment

Well Happy Anniversary sir!! When y’all going?

Comment

That sounds like a blast!

Gary

Comment

Kill something!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Well Happy Anniversary sir!! When y’all going?
                            Thanks, Mr C! Our anniversary is in June, but not going to Bots till August.

Comment

Working...
                            X