Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fredericksburg or Surrounding Area Rental?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredericksburg or Surrounding Area Rental?

Does anyone have or know of a rental that's not so over priced in the Fredericksburg or the Hill Country in general? Was looking for something this coming weekend but everything I find is $700-$800 for a 3 night stay. Were just looking for somewhere to lay our head at night and will be gone all day.

Not in Fredericksburg, but close. Stonewall Motor Inn in Stonewall. Prices are cheaper than most other places.

Comment

$200 plus fees will be about as cheap as you can get unless you get a motel.

I get it from the stayers POV..But I also rent and understand the one renting is not making much money after bills (if any money at all).

Comment

A boutique 1940s aviation themed hotel in Fredericksburg, Texas onsite at the Gillespie County Airport. Also located onsite you will find our Airport Diner and Conference Center. Uniquely designed with an exterior appearance of a 1940s WWII hangar, it's a stylish, romantic adult environment.

Might look at the Hanger Hotel $185 a night

Comment

Let me check I have a customer who may have some openings I will pm you an air bnb link

Comment

last minute reservations for a major holiday weekend, I can't imagine why the pickings are thin.

Comment

Once our cabin I refurbished at our ranch just outside of Mason I have considered doing weekend rentals on occasion. It's within 45 minutes of Fredricksburg. Plus Mason now has a good amount of winery's in town and a new brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                last minute reservations for a major holiday weekend, I can't imagine why the pickings are thin.
                Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                  Let me check I have a customer who may have some openings I will pm you an air bnb link
                  Thanks

Comment

You might check into Lea Lou Lodge in Mason. rooms are normally around $120/night

Comment

what's annoying is that the " fees " double the nightly cost of the rental.

Comment

I found a few north of Fredricksberg last fall when I was looking for a place to stay for a draw hunt. Some were reasonably priced. There were a few along Hwy 16 just north of town. But can't remember the names. They were on a map, prob google maps.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                          You might check into Lea Lou Lodge in Mason. rooms are normally around $120/night

Good spot right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post

We did find a room here so thank you very much.
                            Now what are some must see around Mason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keyser Country Cabin in Loyal Valley. Great owners and it’s like $140 a night.

Comment

Working...
                              X