Permian Oil Production Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permian Oil Production Article

Permian oil production growth is set to outpace OPEC heavyweight Iraq this year and next as demand for oil surges on historically tight supply

Wow
    The Permian is impressive. Just think of all the tax revenue that area generates for the state of Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
      Wow
      The Permian is impressive. Just think of all the tax revenue that area generates for the state of Texas
      We pay for that tax revenue when we pay for a gallon of fuel.

Comment

Appreciate all your work efforts in the Permian

It is a prime contributor to my retire funds

FJB and "all the democrats"

Comment

tag

Comment

Did yall know that the Texas Rainy Day fund is funded 100% by Texas Oil & Gas Tax revenue?

Current Estimates ~$12B

Comment

I am very familiar with the Permian. I think the growth rates are a little over stated due to labor and supply chain shortages but they are not far off. What is not understood by most folks is what a national treasure this basin is for the US. It has helped win two world wars, has dampened the OPEC power over the rest of the world, and has brought new power and security to our nation when others are acting badly. In addition to the immense oil reserves, there are substantial gas reserves, large solar facilities, and giant wind resources.

As a point of reference, I have worked all over the world in the oil patch and have seen a lot of oil producing regions. Given the world needs 100,000,000 barrels of oil a day to sustain the current standard of living for the people of the world and even more if others are to be brought out of poverty, there is no better, cleaner, and more responsible place for oil production than the Permian and other basins in the US. God has blessed America.

Comment

Working...
              X