Pig Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig Pipe

Put out a pig pipe on my place a few days ago.

They just started hitting it last night, but they are REALLY hitting it.

Only problem is, I'm not sure what time, but betting on after midnight, and before daylight.

Need to put a camera on it.

Rick

Sweet! In for pics.

Comment

Pig pipe….tagged for follow up.

Comment

I’m gonna have to try one of those.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thought you didn't have pigs in Sonora? You talking LOR?

Comment

Get some Rick

Comment

I've put them out on my place. They will hit them hard. Problem is, you never know when. and they won't come the same time every night, either.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                I've put them out on my place. They will hit them hard. Problem is, you never know when. and they won't come the same time every night, either.
                That's a fact.

You work hard, and set a lot to catch them there.
                I got lazy, and quit doing it, but got the hankerin back after watching video of some guys doing it recently.

Rick

Comment

i second that!!! they were wearing mine out. camera pics have em random all night no consistent 2 hour window!!

Comment

The good thing about where I have this one is, I can just pick up my bow, and walk to it from the house in a few minutes.

That'll make it a lot more desirable to do, than when I had to dive for an hour or so to get there.

I'm also going to put a real time monitor on it. That way I can try to put a sneak on them when I know for sure they are there.

Rick

Comment

Just ordered a long range (1000 ft) audio/video baby monitor with two cameras, and night vision. Them piggies are in some serious trouble.

Rick

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. I've put out pig pipes a couple of time over a span of few years and all I ever see on them are coons.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                          I must be doing something wrong. I've put out pig pipes a couple of time over a span of few years and all I ever see on them are coons.
                          In this country the pigs are on them in just a few days, and sometimes before you get to far away after setting them.

I just set one over on the farm today. I could probably go kill a pig or two on it tonight.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                            Just ordered a long range (1000 ft) audio/video baby monitor with two cameras, and night vision. Them piggies are in some serious trouble.

Rick
                            This is getting better and better!

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                              This is getting better and better!
                              I am very excited about using those baby monitors.
                              I think it's going to make it different game altogether.

Supposed to have them delivered on Monday.
                              I think I am going to wait to hunt it until I get the monitors set, and have a couple of days to survey the situation.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X