Trigger spring kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger spring kit?

My father has a savage axis in 7mm08 that he likes but the trigger is about 6.5 lbs.
    Found a trigger spring kit from a company called MCarbo anyone used this kit or any of their products?
    Couldn't find much good or bad on the internet. Any other inexpensive trigger spring kits? Looked at timney but seems silly to spend half what the gun cost on a trigger if other options exist.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rifle Basix trigger $100. I’ve used them before and it’s way better than factory.

Comment

I installed the Mcarbo kit on my son's savage .243 and it worked well. Definitely better than factory and just right for his shooting. I wouldn't hesitate. Took me about 10 minutes to install.

Comment

I have a set of MCarbo springs in one of my guns and it was an easy improvement.

Comment

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, have a Mcarbo in my Savage as well. For the price, it’s a great option.

Comment

Haven’t used mcarbo trigger springs on a savage but have been impressed with them on rugers,tikkas and Winchesters

Comment

I installed the Mcarbo kit on a couple of Brownings. Nice improvement. Watched the videos on the web site.

Comment

Working...
                X