Nosler E-Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nosler E-Tip

Does anyone have experience with this bullet? Trying to find a replacement for the ELD-X I am currently loading for my .338win mag. Not happy with the performance of the Hornady. Unfortunately, there are not many options out there at the moment.

ETips will go over pressure quickly. They’re a gilding metal bullet like the Hornady GMX but without any relief grooves. Start at the minimum load data. On the other hand they’re a hard bullet so you want to drive them as fast as you accurately can. I strongly prefer the Barnes TSX and TTSX.

Comment

Just in a .223 on coyotes. They did the job on those. Wouldn't hesitate to shoot them out of a larger caliber rifle. I say go for it and shoot some hogs and whatnot to get an idea of what they're going to do.

Comment

Partition or accubond. I prefer the accubond. Both are tried and true all over the globe. Two of the very best hunting bullets ever made.

Yeah the BC sucks. But they hit critters like Thor’s hammer

Comment

E-tips gave me horrible accuracy out of my 7mm-08. Like 4" groups.

I'm an accubond fan

Comment

I have some 250 gr Accubonds that I don’t plan on using.
            PM me if interested.

Comment

Accubonds or TSX is all I use in my 338WSM. Accuracy and knock down without mangling the meat. No blood trails. They all fall right there. I'm a shoulder shooter and nothing performs better.

Comment

Like trophy8 said , go Accubond or partition.. the only reason to shoot an etip is if it’s required in a commie state

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Partition or accubond. I prefer the accubond. Both are tried and true all over the globe. Two of the very best hunting bullets ever made.

Yeah the BC sucks. But they hit critters like Thor’s hammer
                  Would absolutely love to use either of those, but trying to find them is next to impossible right now. Found some Speer BTSP in 225gr that I may try.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                    Would absolutely love to use either of those, but trying to find them is next to impossible right now. Found some Speer BTSP in 225gr that I may try.
                    They are proud of them

Comment

I bought some e-tips for my .25-06 because I couldn’t find anything else. They shot great.

Comment

Working...
                      X