Thompson Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Temple

I've been plenty of times But .. Would like some recent reviews ..Within the past year.
    Got a Ram hunt scheduled for my Son the 1st Ram and he's excited ..

4-Horn

Never been myself but heard it can be fun. Anyone know if they have 4-Horn available?

Comment

He's got a Facebook page you can message him for availability .. I'm going the 2nd week of November and can let you know as well.

Comment

I was there back the first of June. I didn't take anything on the trip, but my nephew took a High Silver Mouflon, great looking Ram. He was very pleased and I had it mounted for him as well. I love going to Thompson's even if it is just for the excitement of being there with my friends. I have been going every year since 2009. I got my Texas Slam and my Big Horn Slam thru Thompson.
        We are scheduled to go again the first week of April, can't wait to be there again.
        Accommodations are not the best, but we make do.
        You and your Son will enjoy the trip for sure.
        Tell him Clint Cooper said hello and good luck!!

Comment

What animals are included in the bighorn slam?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            What animals are included in the bighorn slam?
            I think on the Bighorn Slam, they added the catalina goat and merino sheep to the Texas Slam.

Corsican Sheep, the Texas Dall Sheep, the Mouflon Sheep, and the Black Hawaiian Sheep, Catalina Goat and the Merino Sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
              I think on the Bighorn Slam, they added the catalina goat and merino sheep to the Texas Slam.

Corsican Sheep, the Texas Dall Sheep, the Mouflon Sheep, and the Black Hawaiian Sheep, Catalina Goat and the Merino Sheep.
              Correct....Thanks BOBSTER.

Comment

Do they do hog hunts at that place. Saw you can kill a ram and hogs but didnt see hog only hunts.

Comment

The Hogs are free ranging but he's got a night hog hunting set up for anyone to use

Comment

Couple of more weeks .. can't wait.
                    I'll post updates afterwards

Comment

4-Horn

I called and he says he gets some from time to time.

Comment

Please let us know how its goes and what you think. Looking to take my son on his first hunt as well, so your perspective will be very helpful.

Comment

Also maybe looking into going in the near future. Good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Leaving this Friday and I'll let you know when I get back because there's spotty cell service on his ranch

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X