No announcement yet.

Best Maid Pickle Beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in the Mid-west put a pickle spear in their beer. Or so I've been told. Guess it is similar to that...

I tried the pickle beer. I struggled to finish one. My momma didn't raise a punk so I quickly finished the other 5. I didn't want to spread it out over a week. Just make sure there is a toilet near by. 28mins and 23seconds later you will be double flushing the toilet. I recommend to have a cool wet rag by the toilet for the sweating. Go ahead and get your boots, shirt, pants off in that 28mins. Turn the AC on. You will thank me later for this.

Comment

I have a buddy who raves about the pickle beer. My daughter picked up 2 six packs for me. First taste, interesting. OK, not sure I like it but interesting. 2/3 of the way through the beer I couldn't drink any more. It was just too much.

I'm going to try them in a michelada and see how that goes. Maybe cut it 50/50 with a regular beer and use that in a michelada. I don't know. What I do know is that stuff isn't fit to drink straight out of the can unless you are someone who loves drinking pickle juice, pickle juice snow cones, etc. You'd have to really, really like pickle juice to drink this stuff.

Comment

We sell a few at the store.
        Never have wanted to try one.
        Waiting for Citrus Got Real hazy IPA to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
          I’ll weigh in. It’s great cut in half with a cold Bud Light or, as previously mentioned, in a Michalada. It’s not the kinda beer that one would crush a sixer.
          Oh, good idea. I’ll Minus out the bud water stuff though and use a Pacifico or Victoria.

Comment

I expected it to be a beer with some pickle taste to it. But it's more like cold pickle juice with a hint of beer. Still have 3 left from my 6 pack after a couple of months, making them the longest surviving beers to ever live in my fridge.

Comment

Not good! Picked juice all the way

Comment

They are good with a michelada mix on a hot summer day!

Comment

Working...
                X