Prayer sent…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

prayer for all!

Comment

God speed, Tolbert.

May the Lord provide comfort, peace and courage. May you also know that you are loved.

Comment

Prayers! Parents worst nightmare. . .

Comment

Prayers going up

Comment

So Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family. No parent should ever have to lay to rest one of their children.

Lord, please comfort and hold close this family as they go through this terrible time in their lives. We trust in you and know that you love for each of your children is greater than we will ever know.
                Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! Unfortunately there are a few of us here who understand exactly what you are going through. Lost my only child 14 months ago at 20 years young. This rollercoaster you were were forced on will be a MFer so please reach out to one of us anytime, day or night! I’m around the corner in Bryan.

Micheal
                  Michael is so right. Lost my 34 year old daughter on September 6, 2021 and the Green Screen has been the support I have needed. You are not alone, there are many of us on here that will go out of our way to help you out. Do not hesitate top reach out to any of us and we will be there to help and support you

Glenn

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss! I have no words but I can definitely pray!

Comment

So so sorry bud. Prayers up.

Comment

Sir, you have been inducted into a fraternity that none wants to be a part of. I hurt for you and your family! Our only son was 27 when the Lord took him... That was August 5, 2013... Though we've moved on, there's not a day that goes by that I do not think of him and miss him and all the future we had together. I am so, so sorry for your loss!
                          As someone else posted, it's not something any parent should ever have to do, to lay to rest their own child, no matter the age... Unfortunately there is evil in this world and it happens... Fortunately though we serve an AWESOME GOD that is able to bring us through such tragedy. He can heal your hearts and restore you joy... IF you allow Him to... It takes a conscious effort, but it is So So well worth it! Sir, you stick close to your wife, your son's mom right now. You both are hurting, but she is especially hurting... IT'S just part of how mom's are put together. Fathers are the strength and you sir must be strong for her. Your daughter-in-law and granddaughter will depend on you for your strength too... Love on all of them like you've never done before. It will in turn strengthen and lift you up to do this... Our God gave us a heart to serve, and you will never have a bigger opportunity than to serve them right now. Don't hold in your grief either. It's OK for a grown man to grieve!! You have been gravely wounded... healing will take some time. Please try to be patient with God and I guarantee you He is able to heal you and your family. As Bowanta and Brazos Hunter have said, there's a bunch of us who have experienced the pain of losing a child... We're here to help...

Lord God in Heaven, our hearts are so very heavy hearing the news of the passing of this young one. Lord we lift up our brother and his family to you for comfort, strength and healing in this time... Receive this spirit into Your eternal Rest Lord until that Great Day when we will all see You face to face and be reunited for eternity where there is no time. Lord this family is hurting and most all of us here don't have a clue as to the "why" but I do know that whatever the situation is, You are able to work such evil for good. Whatever that may come Lord, I pray and ask that You make Yourself present and known to this family in a mighty way as they go through this next period of grief, then at the appropriate time heal their hearts and though scarred, strengthen their hearts to get used to the new normal and return their joy.
                          We Love You Lord and we ask through Your Son Jesus Christ our Savior that You take this family so strongly into Your protection that they are all overwhelmed with the peace that You bring, in Jesus name, Amen...

Tolbert, I don't know that we've ever met, but I am your friend and brother through this. Call on me or one of your other "frat brothers" if you need us!
                          Again I am so, so sorry!
                          God Bless and keep you and your family.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for you and the family.

Comment

So sorry to hear Sir, prayers

God Bless
                                Bish

Comment

Working...
                                X