• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Money sent.
    $$ recv'd

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    What would be a good sausage to add to this?
    I will pick up some smoked cajun sausage from one of the better meat market stores in Lafayette ..... also recv'd your $$$ Mike , thx Sir

Comment

I'll be there Friday afternoon and if we have a few peeps we can get the cooker then.
      is Darrell coming and bringing the top ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        is Darrell coming and bringing the top ?
        He is supposed to be bring it. He'll probably not be cooking so any help on ingredients would be helpful.

Comment

I’m having trouble finding the paper/cardboard trays/baskets for the cooked bugs. Sam’s has the small ones, but they’re out of the larger ones. It’s too late to order for delivery via Amazon. Any ideas? I can always punt and get some paper plates.

Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I’m having trouble finding the paper/cardboard trays/baskets for the cooked bugs. Sam’s has the small ones, but they’re out of the larger ones. It’s too late to order for delivery via Amazon. Any ideas? I can always punt and get some paper plates.

Help!

I have some of the styrofoam hinged “burger “ containers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              I have some of the styrofoam hinged “burger “ containers

That is my backup if I can’t t find the baskets. Sam’s in Longview carry the larger baskets/bowls but they are out. I may can find them at a Sam’s on the way. If not I’ll just get some of the styrofoam containers.

How many do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                That is my backup if I can’t t find the baskets. Sam’s in Longview carry the larger baskets/bowls but they are out. I may can find them at a Sam’s on the way. If not I’ll just get some of the styrofoam containers.

How many do you have?
                Crawfish Mike will need 50 alone

Comment

This is my first nanza, I'm happy to help if y'all need one more. Looks like the whole supply list is accounted for but I can bring something if needed. If not then just free labor lol. Also can help pick up the big cooker if needed as I'm local in cstat

Comment

Originally posted by Wile E. View Post
                    This is my first nanza, I'm happy to help if y'all need one more. Looks like the whole supply list is accounted for but I can bring something if needed. If not then just free labor lol. Also can help pick up the big cooker if needed as I'm local in cstat
                    Thanks for your help

Welcome to the Team

Always need young muscles to help with cooker

Send a PM to WCB with your cell so he can communicate pick up time

There is also lots you can do to help the Team on Saturday. Come on and hang out with Team Mudbug tand get introduced to some great TBHers
                    Last edited by TD2000; 03-29-2022, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      BNZA week bump

crawfish prices went down a quarter as I booked 6 sacks at $3.00 per pound live

34 lbs/sack x $3.00 = $102.00 per sack .... 6 sacks will be $600

I'll keep everyone updated and send PM's about where to send $$$

I've collected $300 so far as we're 1/2 way there , extra funds will be shared with Team Rib
                      Money sent Blake

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                        Money sent Blake
                        Recvd , thx

Comment

Just realized I only have one 100qt cooler at home. The other one is at the lease...

Can someone else bring a lg cooler or two? Need to purge the bugs and for putting cooked bugs in.

Comment

Just realized I only have one 100qt cooler at home. The other one is at the lease...

Can someone else bring a lg cooler or two? Need to purge the bugs and for putting cooked bugs in.

Sent you a pm.

Comment

And propane. We can never have too much gas...

Comment

I will bring a 150 qt cooler.

Comment

Working...
                                X