No announcement yet.

Hunting tomorrow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to have a friend on stand morning and evening. Depends on how things go but will likely sit with a nephew in the evening for an old 8pt.

Comment

Been waiting on real hunting temps all year and of course, I’ll be at work tomorrow morning @6:30 and won’t get off until Tuesday morning.

Comment

I’ll be in magnolia in the morning with a first time hunter.

Comment

Will be at Old Sabine Bottom

Comment

Will be going to church in the morning, not sure I could sit in a tree with 25 deg and 20mph NW wind

If things work out I may take the Foxpro and try to get a coyote or 2 tomorrow evening

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Made it out this morning at 5am to walk to my spot, got out of the truck and was getting ready but I was missing something and couldn’t figure it out until I was “ready,” I forgot my backpack at home with all my hunting gear: game bags, tarps and my license, no tags!!! If it wasn’t an 1 1/2 hr drive I’d head back, but hunting public land if I’m not the first one out there I fail to see that advantage, if any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Son and I made it out this morning. 20 degrees but luckily only 10-15 wind. I’ve seen nothing so far he seen spike and young 8

Comment

Originally posted by Vito79 View Post
                    Made it out this morning at 5am to walk to my spot, got out of the truck and was getting ready but I was missing something and couldn’t figure it out until I was “ready,” I forgot my backpack at home with all my hunting gear: game bags, tarps and my license, no tags!!! If it wasn’t an 1 1/2 hr drive I’d head back, but hunting public land if I’m not the first one out there I fail to see that advantage, if any.

Oh man I feel bad for ya. I've been there, done that. It sucks for sure.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

When I got out there this morning, it was going to be great!! I was ready, warm waiting for the sit!! Bummer!!!

Comment

Too big a sissy to brave 16° weather with a 20 mph wind. If I had a blind I would do it but not out of my tripod. I’ll be hunting the afternoon though.

Comment

It was cold!!!

Comment

My toes are still cold, and i have been home since noon.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Those of you hunting out in the open this morning are tough

I bundled up and hopped on the 4wheeler and made a round checking traps about 12:45 and it was chilly.
                                Glad I was not perched on a platform this morning. Would have been cold or like Randy on A Christmas Story (the one so bundled up he couldn't put his arms down)

Good luck to all of you hunting today
                                Wind blowing too hard here to try and call a coyote either

Comment

Working...
                                X